Has anyone written about/around valentines?

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Valentine's day is around the corner. Has anyone written about or around Valentines? Or mentioned about it in any of your posts?

Replies 1 to 14 of 14 Descending
Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I had done it last year as wellLaughing. It wasn't actually me WRITING it because it was an INDIDEBATE that we had in INDITALKCool. About VAL-DAYTongue out. Its awesome, you can read it if you wantWink. You'll die of laughterLaughing.

abhin@v
from mumbai
11 years ago

PLz share the link for the debate :)

no, but i have written about ghosts.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
11 years ago

oh you have?...i'd love to read

thank goodness. the brave one. one or two readers ne er came back. it's at my marriagebook blog. 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
11 years ago

i love reading such stuff...u'll always find me in ur blog everday if u write ghostly stuff...

wow. i am writing one on my fav. ghost today then. stay tuned.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I think I may write something for this Valentine's day. I have thought of the title - The Grinch who came to Valentine's Day - Still pondering over the exact contents.

Stagg Mann
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

Writing one as we speak. Planning to shit all over it.

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

@Nandini: hehe wokay, searching!!@Rio: Ghosts? sounds awesome!!!

@Pooja: hehe wow cool would love to read, but i am confused as you have two blogs. which one should i go thru?@Stagg mann: hahah wokay. Waiting eagerly. All the best :D

@The fool: wow thats an exciting title, cant wait to read what you are gonna write!!

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Sweet SomethingzWinkSealedAnd you better search in the side because its very oldTongue outa year oldLaughing

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Actually I have never done that Sherna

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

@Pooja: wow thanks a ton@Solitary writer: Maybe we should give it a try :D jlt a random topic. what say?

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

If you say so then we should certainly try, Sherna ;-)

SaroSena
SaroSena
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I wrote one on a recipe that I'm going to make this Valentines, am planning a meal around it actually..totally cheesy, but hey, that's why it's Valentines day right! @Staggman: totatlly snubbed!

Bhakti Sharma
Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
11 years ago

I have started a Valentine's segment on my blog..wherein I ahve first started with grooming and beauty tips and now sharing ideas on how to surprise your Valentine. There will a lot of romantic poems and songs and list of movies etc that will be published until the V-day arrives..so do let me know what you think of it.

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

wow...nice idea... shall surely check them out

D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
11 years ago

I have written some posts last year also,

This year so far one article 

http://www.readitt.in/2013/02/valentines-day-gifts-for-girlfriend.html

couple of posts to come

Hepsiba Raj
Hepsiba Raj
from Chennai
11 years ago

Wrote this 5 years ago - my evil plans for V-day http://open-highway.blogspot.in/2008/01/v-day-plans.html

And these were my plans last year - http://open-highway.blogspot.in/2009/02/these-were-plans-i-made-last-year.html

:)

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

hhahahahhaa pretty good, the first post is not commentable..:) Please check it

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Finally wrote a post on Valentine's Day. May write one more on the eve of Valentine's Day. As IndiPolice, don't want to set the wrong precedent by sharing the link though. Those who have shared the link, this is not allowed here.

Shaivi
Shaivi
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Went back in time for this Valentine's Day & handpicked some interesting memories in my post!

Somebody Somewhere
Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I think everybody channels their Valentine in one way or the other.

For me it's always been the other.

Stagg Mann
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

Just published why all of you are going to have a miserable Valentine's day.

LockSign in to reply to this thread