Can Text Messages Be The Content of Blog Posts ?..

Aryaansh Sood
Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
11 years ago

I was wondering can Text Messages be a content matter as posts on a blog ,

Can there be any issue in that ..with the right of content that need to claimed, for that

Just let me know .. Your Opinions and Views

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

There  might be;: as in consent should be taken from both the SENDER & RECIEVER.

Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
11 years ago

Yeah ..but that won't be required in case of regular messages

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Umm,i feel no, be it any message, its still a private sms.

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Now this is what blogging coming down to, its sad. I dont think that is even blogging, posting sms's on your blog.
Stagg Mann
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

I think its different and innovative- capitalizing on our voyeuristic tendencies. Much more interesting than readin people's emo ramblings about their feelings.

Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
11 years ago

I got your point ....what you aimed at.....:P

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Its kinda funny but unique too.....for me blogging is innovating not just copying and pasting.....so if u can create some unique text messages, then go ahead......otherwise I'll suggest u to drop the plan.....
Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
11 years ago

Thanks Aditya for the suggestion.....:)

but yeah i can mix them , the copied and some unique ones in the posts , but totally unique content is a little difficult road to follow

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Okk Aryaansh.....mix the copied ones with the unique ones.....that'll give the messages a fresh new avatar........I'll be great then..........
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
I have a better plan........I think U should start a Idea type blogs.....that'll be a great one......
Somebody Somewhere
Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I think you mean twitter. I'd prefer one express themself in more than 140 characters on a blog.

Somebody Somewhere
Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Curiosity betrays you.
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yes it can be.. as long as it comes out as a story actually.  If you meant to share forward smses, then I think yuo should refrain from doing it.

Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
11 years ago

Hemal

Yeah I am thinking of putting all my text message roll up online....

Why should i refrain from doing it ?

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Please go ahead and do it, at your will. You are free to. You asked for opinion and I gave mine.

Why refrain? Yes for all the reasons. If you want to model your blog as a place for people to come looking for Forward smses, it is may be a good idea but there are already so many sites offering that.. and plus it wont have your original content. If you plan to still go ahead, you are free. But I would not recommend doing it. Think of coming up with something of your own and its much more wonderful :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread