how can i publish my novel?

manas kumar sahu
manas kumar sahu
from kashipur
11 years ago

i have completed my novel but due to lack of English knowledge i write it in my own language that is in oriya . i am not a well known writer even i have not having writer quality but i give my best effort to complete it.but not having any idea regarding making it into a book.Any one is having any idea please help.i m not writing it for name and fame its my inner voice what i feel regarding vedic myth,problem of unemployed youth and woman in man dominating society.may be a fiction story may be not but you find lot of living characters in my novel

so please help or guide me how can i publish it? 

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I have never seen any books in Oriya. Maybe they are available in Orissa. You should see who are the publishers of these books and send your manuscript to them.

manas kumar sahu
from kashipur
11 years ago

thank u for ur suggestion but here the publishers reject manuscript of new comer 

Salvwi Prasad
Salvwi Prasad
from Odisha, India
11 years ago

Hello Manas,

I would request you to throw way that complex of, lack of English knowledge. Whichever language you write you have to believe in your story for it to communicate to your readers. And as you write in Odia, its a real good thing to know. Check the OrissaForum in facebook. Also I got to know about a publisher who prints oriya novels. You can send them your manuscript.

Jagannath Ratha Publishers & Book Sellers, Cuttack

All the best. Hope this helps you.

LockSign in to reply to this thread