The art of cooking[in blogging]

Rijuta Das
Rijuta Das
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

The blogosphere when you look is filled with blogs that cover all the cuisines under the sun. Cooking blogs are the next best thing to cookbooks - only more intimate. When you cook and post in real time enthusing it with anecdotes of your lives, you flavor your own and your readers thoughts with just not aromas and tastes but with memories of the person writing them. 

The art of cooking in the virtual space is not an act of instruction[though blogs do come with their own form of manuals] but an act of transmission. The food brought to the readers informs, inspires. By giving you personal traditions and preferences it gives you inspiration unknown before to you. The blogs then become an intertwined vine of personal formulations of what they have experienced and what they aspire to be. In their art of cooking, they bring to you their own world to you - to sample and re-create.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

And?

Rijuta Das
Rijuta Das
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

and??? Could you be more specific? :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

What you have said is nice and relavent. But the forums are for discussion: it is not for just one way conversation. So if you can mention what is it that you want to discuss with the folks here, it would be good.

Rijuta Das
Rijuta Das
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

My intention was to invite thoughts of similar experiences so a dialogue can be established with other bloggers on this topic. I perhaps didn't make that clear in my topic but that was my intention. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread