How to get more votes on our IndiVine post?

Treat and Trick
Treat and Trick
from Singapore
11 years ago

Being a new member of IndiBlogger, I  would appreciate your tips on how to get more votes on our Indivine post?

Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Descending
Stagg Mann
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

In all honesty, the best way is by voting for other people's Indivine posts.

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
11 years ago

Create catchy headings. 

Marketing Wits
Marketing Wits
from Shimoga
11 years ago

i am also new to blogging and  i tried both the above answers but i got only 1 likes Frown , so tell us something different.

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

We'll tell you the moment we come to know about it Wink

Akhil Pulotil
Akhil Pulotil
from Kerela
11 years ago

Don't bother about likes on Indivine !!

If you're new, you'll probably get less likes and response. (Logic)

The main way ( I Think) is to participate on forums and be an active member. Once people see you are helping them out in all their queries, they'll start to follow you and eventually you'll get more visitors to your blog and more votes for your posts in indivine !!

Marketing Wits
Marketing Wits
from Shimoga
11 years ago

Thanks Akhil will try that and thanks for the quesiton Treat and Trick 

Akhil Pulotil
from Kerela
11 years ago

you're always welcome Balaraj !!

Treat and Trick
from Singapore
11 years ago

Thanks Balraj for letting us know about it. I too like what Akhil has suggested...

Treat and Trick
Treat and Trick
from Singapore
11 years ago

Hi Stagg Mann thanks for your tips but this does not yield good result. It only happens if the the other party return the favor...

Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

It doesnt work all the time, Treat, but it works some of the time. Everyone is here to promote their own blog, so logically it would make sense for them to promote others and expect the favor to be returned.

Treat and Trick
Treat and Trick
from Singapore
11 years ago

Hi Akhil Pulotil, I totally agree with you on this. Thanks....

Akhil Pulotil
from Kerela
11 years ago

thanks ... Sealed

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

I, too, am quite new to this site. I use to read almost all posts from my net work. And I never stop voting for them, but adding my comments there on. I make it a practice ... or a routine and no doubt, I'm getting fair number of votes.

Treat and Trick
from Singapore
11 years ago

Thanks for your valuable tips but this requires consistency and hard work,  no harm trying it. I really admire your dedication and effort..

Fayaz Pasha
Fayaz Pasha
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I would second the opinion of Mr. Arumugam.  You will sooner or later have many people vote for you.  However, as in any other aspect of life, you ought to first invest your time and efforts for others.  More than voting and getting voted, do try your best to give honest comments by visiting blogs and adding them to your network.  Bloggers expect their friends to visit them and comment on their posts and this creates a good bond and friendship amongst all.

All the best.

Treat and Trick
from Singapore
11 years ago

That's true, to get something, you have to give first. Thanks for sharing your fabulous tips...

Jaleelakamal
Jaleelakamal
from Dubai
11 years ago

I usually get less votes, only few members vote me , who all voted for me i usually  give them back and if I get  time  i comment on their Post.

Treat and Trick
from Singapore
11 years ago

I like your view on this. Thanks for your vote dear...

The Nameless One
The Nameless One
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Being active, and writing quality posts is the key. Catchy thread titles help too. It's all about inter-connecting :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread