Adsense query

Yashika
Yashika
from chennai
11 years ago

Hi,

Cost per clicks multiplied by number of clicks is estimated earnings.Is my CALCULATION is correct?

always in adsense report i have one or 2dollars difference.

So how to calculate estimated earnings.Needed help.

Thanks in Advance,

YashiKa

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Say u receive 100 clicks per day with a average CPC of $ 0.10/click...then ur earnings should me around $10.....There shouldn't be one or two dollars difference......
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
I am detailing it now........... First Understand these terms.... Page impressions: A page impression is what Google counts in your reports every time a user views a page displaying Google ads. It will count one page view regardless of the number of ads displayed on that page. Page CTR: The page clickthrough rate (CTR) is the number of ad clicks divided by the number of page views. Cost per Click (CPC): The cost-per-click (CPC) is the amount you earn each time a user clicks on your ad. Page eCPM: Page effective CPM (eCPM) represents your estimated earnings for every 1000 impressions you receive. Now, If u receive 500 page impressions a day, 5% Page CTR, $0.10 CPC, THEN UR EARNINGS FOR THAT DAY WILL BE $2.5.....and your Page eCPM would be $5.0......
Micky Fernandez
Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I could very well be wrong, but I think that it also depends on WHERE the clicks are coming from. It is my impression that if someone in the U.S. clicks on an ad then you will get more revenue than from someone in Sudan who clicks on the ad.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Dude, did u read the post????

LockSign in to reply to this thread