How many Feed Subscribers do you have?

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Hey Bloggers, I want to how many feed subscribers do u have for ur blog on an average basis?? I have around 100 subscribers for mine.......Tell me yours.........
Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago
700+
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
wow....that's pretty cool....how many hits do u receive daily?? around 5k I guess......ryt???
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

No.. its too less that I feel ashamed to say the number after 6 yrs of blogging!

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Ooopsy....that's not cool.....btw 6 years of blogging.....?? OMG.....That's bloody cool......what's ur PR??
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

PR was 3 for 3 years and dropped to 2 for the next 3 years :D

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
I see....that's cool too.......u must have loads of backlink to ur site right?? what's ur blog's niche btw??
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

BTW, what is PR?

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

How do you find that out?

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Do u have any email subscription box in your blog??? If yes, then which site it refers to?? Is it feedburner......???
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

yes its feedburner!!how do you figure out the number?

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Pretty easy......just log in to ur feedburner account (create if u don't have any).....nd check it by urself.....
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

thank you... :)

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Don't mention it........
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

feedburner? whaa? Someone please explain, I would like to know mine too.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
@stagg Mann. Just go feedburner.com.....then sign in with your blog's mail id and password.....Create a feed if u don't have any....then burn.....if u already have a feed address then go to "My Feed" after signing in....You will b able to see ur subsriber number.....
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

Aditya, I signed into feedburner. There's RSS feed and Atom feed. Which 1 is better n why?

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Go for RSS 2.0.......that's most of the modern webmasters prefer to use......
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Happy to help u.......Happy Blogging.....
Cavin
Cavin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Four years of blogging, and I am not very proud to tell the number of subscribers I have. I was blogging on and off for the past one year and didn't care much. And Just today I deleted the FB page of my blog and removed all the FB links from my blog. I felt its not fair to have it linked to FB as I am not active there aswell :)

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
How many likes did u have on that fb page of urs?? U shouldn't delete it.....in fact Facebook is one of the most profitable traffic source for any blog now a days.....
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
How many likes did u have on that fb page of urs?? U shouldn't delete it.....in fact Facebook is one of the most profitable traffic source for any blog now a days.....
Cavin
Cavin
from Chennai
11 years ago

41, when I deleted. Many left the page when I was inactive. Also people who liked my page are mostly members of Indiblogger, so it didn't make any sense for me to mailtain another page for the same set of people.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Then its k....actually I've page of more than 10k followers.....and I receive 25% of my overall traffic from fb only.....its doing great work for me....

Wow. All of this is making me feel so inadequate it's not even funny. I've been working hard at my travel blog for 2 years, and the PR is still 2, the subscribers are all of 12, and people only like photos on FB, very few link clicks so hardly any traffic from the 1100 Fans.

Aditya, how do you lead traffic from your FB page to the blog? Any tips and ideas? For every link I post on FB, there 2 or max 3 link clicks it gets.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Do u update ur fb page regularly?? or u just post ur links only to that fb page of urs....??? I wud suggest u to post regularly on taht page......post interesting stuffs.....pics...ask questions.....ask their feed backs.....first u need to engage ur page....If u just post links u'll never get adequate number of traffics.....so u have a travel blog.....will check it.....I need a travel blog.....
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I have touched the 500 mark on subscriobers list......Clap Clap Clap..... Cool

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Congrats!!!

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I don't have single follower or subscriber (at least not a single one that I am aware of Cry)

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Check your feedeburner account by signing into it with your google ids to check the number of followers of your blog......

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Aditya, I checked. I have zero subscribers Smile

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I think I will cherish the day when I earn even Rs. 100 from my useless blogging....

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Beti sabar kaaro...sabar ka faal humesha meetha hota hain.... :-P

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

BTW, how is "sabar"? Innocent

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Patience my dear friend Patience......Tongue out