IndiBlogger Videos

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

This is what the IndiTeam says:

Over the years, we've seen bloggers help other bloggers out on IndiBlogger.in. While some spend time helping people on the forum, others use IndiVine to get more readers and vote for posts that they like. In any case, whatever you did has helped bloggers improve their blogs, get readers, and grow their network.

We're inviting 30 second videos where you introduce your blog, and tell other bloggers how you use IndiBlogger.in. We will feature the best videos at IndiBlogger events across the world, and of course, on IndiBlogger itself.

• Step 1: make a 30 second videoStep
  • Step 2: Upload the video to Youtube
  • Step 3: Submit the Youtube link on IndiBlogger

The best videos in predefined categories will be awarded IndiBlogger™ Mugs. So get ready to take a video of the only celebrities of the day, you and your blog!

You can submit videos all year long, and we'll keep featuring them at IndiBlogger meets and giving out mugs as and when we receive enough videos.

So, how many of you are going to take up the challenge? What are the crazy ideas moving around in your brain? Wink Share and Smile! Smile No rules... only coffee mugs Tongue out

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: added info
Replies 1 to 20 of 20 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Hey Ranjith, that deadline is only for the meet this weekend. You can submit videos all year long, and we'll keep featuring them at IndiBlogger meets and giving out mugs as and when we receive enough videos.

There are no rules as such - you don't have to show your face, but there's no reason to be shy either! Smile

great idea it is. 30 seconds are bit less, i think indie should give 60 seconds atleast. if i stand to say, 30 seconds will go in startup itself,  Yell

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

As usual, let us ( IndiBloggers ) break the rules! Smile

yo

but we should be happy with what we get. On lighter side, a true happenning, a renowned business personality was called along with politicians to a seminar. He was the last speaker on list and waiting anxiously for his chance and politicians whoever caught the mike, kept blabbering their mouths. Atlast the anchor called on last speaker" now so and so from so and so company will give his address", it was 10p.m, the man came to mike and said " my address is no. 10 rowling road house no 10 and closed his speech.

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

ahahahahha #trustory

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Good initiative......loved the idea.......though it comes a bit late.......
The Nameless One
The Nameless One
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Great idea, too bad there was no time for showing in yesterday's meet, would like to see videos of people :D

Will make one myself soon!

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Well I am inspired to make a video introduction for my blog. :P.. I just need some one to shoot :)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

So, were no videos were shown in the meet?

And, did anyway manage to submit a video? Sealed

__

Mine might be ready within the next three or four months.... Tongue out

The Nameless One
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Unfortunately no, but we did manage to get a sneak peek when they were looking at em on the big screen :P Must be because of shortage of time

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
11 years ago

I had submitted a video in haste but seems it went futileInnocent

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I want that IndiMug! Hope it holds milk as well! Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

And what about mango juice? Innocent

P.S. Do you drink milk? Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yes! Well pointed! Mango season is also just round the corner. Smile

PS: Milk? Are you kidding?

. . . . . . . . .

Yes! Tongue out  Milk, milk shake with Ice cream, etc. Smile

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I have Horlicks, and I have a IndiMug :) :) :) I also have green tea in my IndiMug!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

It was all about coffee, but IB said that it holds beer as well Yell Then it was milk, followed by mango juice, and then horlicks... finally green tea...

What next? Tongue out

I think holding an IndiMug in our hand sipping tea/coffee/x/y/z and watching a video is much easier than making a video! Undecided

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

IndiMug (or ANY MUG) can also act as a PENSTAND aka SHOWPIECE you know...

The Nameless One
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Dam, I want one too now! I only made a vlog once and well, it sucked :P

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

Guys! I am confused , what to show in just 30 seconds? Probably mine would take a month. Sealed

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
11 years ago

i took an hour Cool.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

A month long video Surprised or a 30 seconds video made in a span of one month? Innocent

Either of the two would be fine with me. If it's a video of duration ( one month ) , I'll complete watching your video within the next 34 years! Smile

Anway, go ahead with the video and I wish that it turns out to be a good one. And may Renie send your six sets of IndiMugs - for coffee, ---- , milk, mango juice, horlicks and green tea. Smile

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Ranjith, if possible include Renie's reply in the thread description esp. the... submission open all year long ... that part. I think this thread can be *sticky*. Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Added Smile

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

It's not added Surprised

--------

Oops sorry. Re-read it It is added.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Were you testing if the Edit feature is still working? Tongue outSmile

C.Satyanarayana
C.Satyanarayana
from Chennai
11 years ago

I am making videos since this month. I will put one about the topic on our indibloggers. Since I have just started preparing, making and editing videos and uploading them in youtube, I am going to make my plans of putting interesting topics in a shotwhile from now. Till then whatch my videos(uploaded so far) at http://www.youtube.com/season0907 and my latest video(uploaded today) at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrqqH8pRskM. I am also interested to take short films with useful message (Which I am planning).

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Delhi Bloggers, lets gather and shoot a 30-60sec video for all of us... I will coordinate. those who r interested, pl give me a holla!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Good idea! All the best for the collaborative video! Smile

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Has anyone submitted a video yet?
Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
11 years ago

I did Smile

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Any more videos coming in? We're going to be displaying them on IndiBlogger soon. Thanks to everyone who sent us videos already! Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Display them soon! Smile

We can submit the videos whenever we want. Right?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

When will IndiBloggers become eligible to watch the videos? Smile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

yeh...wanna watch them too...there shud be videos stream added in indistream if possible

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Do people use IndiStream? Innocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

dunno...but if videos are there probably they would Sealed

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

The page will become even more cluttered. I think that there will be a dedicated page for listing the videos.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

they can put anywhere, just as long as we get to watch.....i mentioned just because that page had 'stream' in it.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I want what soon meant in the previous reply of Renie! Foot in mouth

We're going to be displaying them on IndiBlogger soon.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Wouldn't it be nice if someone makes an IndiBlogger  video similar to this one? Smile ( of course, without using real atoms )

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yes, that's a wonderful and a really cute video! Smile

On a lighter note, the young lad in the video seems to be interested in doing all kinds of activities except blogging! Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

That is because he breathes, walks, talks and eats CARBON MONOXIDE ; and not OXYGEN! Tongue out

You may find this article informative. :)

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

And the video are up: http://www.indiblogger.in/indiexperiences.php

The mugs will be dispatched soon. Smile Any more videos coming in?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I expected that there would be many more videos! Undecided

Any more videos coming in?

I think that my video would be up within the next one month. I know that I have been saying the same thing for the past three months. Tongue out

Sumit Nangia
from Pune
10 years ago

Hey Renie, 

I have submitted one video and is visible in the link you mentioned, I was wondering if we people can still submit more videos ?

And if the Mugs are being dispatched ? , i am eagerly waiting Laughing 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I was wondering if we people can still submit more videos ?

Yes, see the second reply on this thread by Renie.

You can submit videos all year long, and we'll keep featuring them at IndiBlogger meets and giving out mugs as and when we receive enough videos.

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I want to participate but a little apprehensive though. You know, a bit of exposure on Indiblogger not the mug! And publicity :)

I would love to have paparazzi around me when I'm drinking my coffee from Indiblogger mug :)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@Renie I submitted my video 17 days back ( May 29th ). It's not yet visible on the IndiExperiences page. Frown

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

It took around 3 months for my video to find a place there and you are getting impatient in only

17 days.SurprisedWink Tongue outCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

It took 3 months for your video because entries were hidden for the first three months But after making the submissions visible, they keep moderating the entries often ( or at least that is what they should so ) Tongue out.

Now, is 17 days too less? Surprised

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

What do u think  all videos that were submitted  are being displayed ???

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Don't you think that at least those videos submitted before making the videos public are displayed? Innocent - of course after moderation...

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

Dude,simply put, u need to wait until second batch of videos are displayed.Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Too bad. Undecided

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Finally, I can see my video on that page. Laughing

I think it's time for me to make a new video. Cool

Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Finally, my videos found a place on the IndiExperiences Page!

Thanks Renie and IndiTeam for the update! Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread