Content Is the KING

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
The most important part of ur blog is ur content itself...No other thing can be as much important as ur own quality contents... If you want to stay for long time on the first page then your content should be clear, unique and seo friendly. In one word We can say that content is the backbone of the website.....Although, a content can be worthless if no one reads about it. Therefore, you still need to circulate its link by sharing it with your friends online.....But its very true that u don't need thousands backlinks if you have good content, and update it daily.
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

yes #trustory :)

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Yup......how many posts for ya per day snuffles??
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

per day is difficult fo r me..i try to make it arnd 3 posts per month

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
U can surely improve that....don't u??? at least make it 5-10/month......how much hit u get/month???
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

I want to definitely :) I will surely do it once I am done with current posts. I have a personal blog and i get a lil above 1k hits a month.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Then u should post a few more,as u have a decent traffic. U should give ur loyal readers something new to read often......
Yo
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
11 years ago

whaddap!!!111

nothin, no content so no king far me

Easwar Arumugam
Easwar Arumugam
from Chennai
11 years ago

Yep, content is what matters in a blog, not contours.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Right in deed.....If u have contents for ur blog then sky is the limit for you...........
Sabyasachi Patra
Sabyasachi Patra
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Content matters. However, I see one needs lot of promotion else the blog doesn't get noticed. 

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago
Yup u need to share it properly to get noticed....otherwise no one will read it.......but once it gets sorted everything will be great....

LockSign in to reply to this thread