( Free ) IndiStuff # 2 : Dove Split Ends Rescue System

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

IndiStuff appears to be a new feature on IndiBlogger where we get free samples to try out. Earlier it was the Sunsilk shampoo and now, it is Dove. 

Go to this page and request a free sample of Dove Split Ends Rescue System.

Dove Split End Rescue Shampoo

I wish that they soon give smartphones, laptops, and digital cameras just like shampoos. Tongue out

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

@ Renie Will we have a 'review submission contest' for this just as we had for 'Sunsilk Straight Hair' shampoo? Based on that I would like to give the shipping address.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Tick Tick Undecided

Bro. It is like testing of new formulation where they test free volunteers. If you go bald using this in a day. They can sell it as hair remover cream. Tick tick ten...
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Did you think that I would be using that shampoo? Tongue out Even if it was a review, I would be simply looking at the labels on it, the colour, smell and the taste if I can get hold of someone willing to taste it! Surprised

all dem taste foamy, methinks

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

No review submission contest this time! Although, we do have an IndiVine contest coming soon! Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Thank God! I don't need to find someone to taste the shampoo. Tongue out

Seeing the phrase 'IndiVine contest', I was wondering if it some new kind of contest ( not joking, really). Surprised A few seconds later, I realised that they are the usual contests that we have. We had no contests in the last two months! Did we? Innocent

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Now that's Interesting... Laughing

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Undecided

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

I was like what the ____ It already ended.My bad i had no chance to grab this sample for my sister.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

It ended too soon. I thought that it would be active for ever just like Sunsilk.

But, as Renie said, there is a contest coming soon. Keep an eye on the tablets and smartphones.... Smile

Lavanya T R
Lavanya T R
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Applied long back and hoping to get this atleast unlike the sunsilk hamper which hasn't reached yet!

LockSign in to reply to this thread