Late IndiRank!!

Raowords
Raowords
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

IndiRank is late by a month and looks like the trend is going to continue. Isn't it better to update the rankings on quarterly basis and by first week of Jan, April, July & Sep, rather than monthly and having a having huge delay.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Nice suggestion but the question that comes to my mind is that can we gurantee the quarterly's coming on time too? Sealed

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

If the delay is due to huge number of blogs and hence, crawler taking time, issue should be taken care of

jey
jey
from bangalore
11 years ago

Lol. what's with the competiveness over indirank ratings?? Tongue out  thought ppl blogged to express themselves???

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

If that is the case, why you are here? You should be happy with your blog expressing yourself, isn't it?

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

I guess what IndiBloggers don't like is the Indirank "NOT MEETING THE DEADLINE" :P

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I would appreciate a delay in  Indi- Rank. I am having a career high of 87. So don't mind retaining it. Last time it was on 87, in the very next rank it nose dived to 77. 

Raowords
Raowords
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

In july 2012 my ranking was 76 and I had to reduce my post and the rank dropped down to 40 by the month of Nov 12. But in the month of Dec 2012, I wrote a single post and my ranking jumped upto 65, this was really confusing as to how could the ranking just jump up, does it mean that during the last few months about 65% of the IndiBloggers didn't post anything on their blogs.

I added a new blog, and started posting from 29th January 2013, and for that month I had only 43 visitors and most of those would be myself, as I was checking for new themes to be incorporated to it. But my IndiRank for the month of January 2013 is 69, how could one get a ranking of 69 with only 43 vistors for the entire month. If this was IndiRank for the month of February than I might agree, but its for January and I feel that something is really wrong with ranking parameters.

LockSign in to reply to this thread