What are the issues in your blog that your Adsense account is Disproved?

Vallabh Kulkarni
Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

For monetizing blog, adsense is the best choice.. the adsense is bit difficult to approve your blog, Now  am facing the same problem..  my account will be dissaproved twice by adsense and warning is "Due to issues in the website".. 

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Tony John
Tony John
from Kerala
11 years ago

I am surprised Google disabled your site twice. Usually, AdSense disables an account only once and that will be the last as well...

Vallabh Kulkarni
Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

hi tony... we can apply for adsense many times.. as your account gets dissaproved.. 

when yuor account get dissaproved, tou can apply for adsense twice.. Wink but when your account blocked by adsense, then it is last for you..

I have applied 4 times total.. and all 4 times my application was dissaprove by saying "issues in the website".. I dont figure out these issues.. I think my blog is too new..

Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
11 years ago

there are several things you must do to get your Adsense approved,

you can check them at Adsense website. but some of them are,

Privacy policy page.

Site age must be 6 months

no copied content

site design must be good at least readable

and if you are using any other ads before quit them.

Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

hi pratik, 

last time I used "chitika adds" on my blog.. but at the time of adsense application I've remove  those adds from blog...

I started blogging just 4 months before.. that may be a issue..

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

You will be surprised to hear that my blog has been dissapproved for 11th times and on my 12th try they accepted it. I have checked your blog your theme is nice and standard but taking quite time to load completely and may be this is the reason they are rejecting your Adsense application.  My opinion is that, get a light theme ,it might work.

Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

thanks kajal,

I think I have too many images in my blog.. this one will be the reson behind load timing.. I'll try to make it lighter..

Tony John
Tony John
from Kerala
11 years ago

Vallabh Kulkarni, you are right. Your application can get disapproved multiple times. I got confused because you said "My account got disapproved". I think you meant "My application" and not "My account".

Anyway, give the website name. I can give my suggestions, which may or may not be helpful.

Vallabh Kulkarni
Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

Ohh... sory tony..

here is my blog's link.. recently I've joined 'Chitika' and 'Infolinks'

http://shoptutorials.blogspot.com/

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
11 years ago

You need to have a site that has good content, has good layout, easy to navigate etc. Just leave it for now and come back to it after 6 months after improving your site. 

Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

Thank u shalu for replying.. 

My blog is quit difficult to navigate but I'm on it... But is it compulsory to wait for 6 months for adsense?

LockSign in to reply to this thread