Locked Announce Giveaways HERE )

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Bloggers host giveaways and we miss it many times because we aren't aware of it. Imagine my surprise when I didn't find a thread to announce Giveaways. So here is a new thread for Announcing your GIVEAWAYS (though my ulterior motive is to post about the Giveaway on my blog which I am totally not trying to promote here Smile ) 

About the giveaway I am hosting : 

COLORFUL HOLI GIVEAWAY!! (INDIA)

Hey Fellow readers & bloggers,Enter to win author signed paperback copies of the book "Once upon the tracks of Mumbai" by Rishi Vohra. 3 winners will be declared i.e 3 copies are up for the Giveaway!! Open for the residents of INDIA only.

DIRECT LINK: HERE

Giveaway Duration -March 04, 2013 12:00AM -- March 25, 2013 11:59PM

Happy blogging everyone.

(PS-- I am not trying to promote my blog here Laughing so you can forget my blog title afterwards or not Undecided!?

PPS-- Fellow bloggers, plz do announce your Giveaways here so that many can participate. )

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Changed the Category
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
I look for take aways only, no give aways . I will surely try my luck at the book. Thanks
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey it is also available for Takeaway*, totally!!Laughing

*At you nearest book store.

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey it is also available for Takeaway*, totally!!Laughing

*At you nearest book store.

Hehehe, Reminded me me of a book by ernest wood, on a store in patna 15 years back. It was priced at 450/- the book was in dilapidated condition and i tried to coax the owner to sell it for 50/- bucks but he wouldn't budge. I practically read whole book at his stall itself, in instalments. three or four years later when i saw the same book laying there, at the stall, it is that book only that i purchased for full asking price.@450/-
Now if someone gives me 1000/- in cash, i will post the picture of book cover. It is a rarity.
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I am sure that book was worth it... sometimes worn out books are the best, cz they smell old and tells the story of readers.... well you could be generous and post the picture anyway and charge every blogger for visiting that picture!!

Actually I was joking about money charge. You are perfectly right. Ernest wood was dean of madras univ. in british india time and he was so charmed by bhagwad gita that he learnt sanskrit and wrote a book " yoga" published by penguin publishing house in those days. He traveled all around himalaya and inrrrviewed yogis of amazing calibre. precious find it was. A yogi who had perfected levitation yoga, his formula too is there in it. A gem it is." priceless"

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

And you though I was serious about The charged post!! Undecided :)

I kind of GOODREADS him " Ernest wood" when you mentioned, Wish every Indian reads THE BHAGVAD GITA.. You have to write a review of the book now...

I had learned sanskrit bhagwad gita first three chapters full by heart. I think it's high time I should stop feeding my ego, but instances occur and I do get carried away. All maya of god.
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Anyways I already have this book. Author himself sent me a copy for review.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Same pinchCool

padhne waalon ko to milta ni bhai,

Prasanna Rao
Prasanna Rao
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hi,

I am hosting a giveaway at my blog. One copy of 'Never Mind Yaar' by K. Mathur is up for grabs! All you have to do is click this link and leave a comment on the post. The giveaway is open for only Indian residents till 20th October. Happy Reading!

LockThis topic is locked.