Any ideas about website designing !

Dr. Rashmi Singh
Dr. Rashmi Singh
from Ranchi
11 years ago

I am a doctor and technically challenged one at that ! I have started a blog about, well scientific perspective behind skincare http://healthybeamy.blogspot.in/ , the thing is  I want a proper layout, stiff categorization of posts ! A basic user interface and web design. 

Plus a domain name, should I buy domain name from godaddy?

Also I am planning to get a different domain name from the present name of my blog (to make it search engine friendly), but the RSS feed is on the same name my blog has now. What do you suggest, continue with the current feed title ?

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending

no idea sir g

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Use paid wordpress services.....Its pretty good in deed.......

Dr. Rashmi Singh
Dr. Rashmi Singh
from Ranchi
11 years ago

Should I move from blogger to wordpress then ?

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
11 years ago

WordPress is the way to go. Do you like this design - is this something you are looking for shalusharma.com

I will vote for blogspot
Vallabh Kulkarni
Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

If you choose paid domain that is for wordpress.org then it will be better and you have freedom to design whatever you want.. but if you are going for free domains like "wordpress.com" or "Blogger" , then i'll prefer Blogger because you have scope to design better and access to the edit XML layout..  

well said vallabh, my exp. of paid host and domain name is worst, so i vote blogger.

Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

Rio,

Actually paid domain has more benifis than free.. paid domain has better ranking, layout, friendly and one good thing is you'll get adsens account quickly than free domain blog.. this is benificial for them who wants to monetize their blog...

LockSign in to reply to this thread