Best Future Prime Minister of India

kumar nirmal prasad
kumar nirmal prasad
from tinsukia
11 years ago

Which of the Following is the Best option for Prime Minister of India?

A. Narendra Damodar Das Modi

B. Rahul Gandhi

C. Anna Hazare

D. Arvind Kejriwal

E. Man Mohan Singh

1-20
21-22
Replies 1 to 20 of 22 Descending
Raowords
Raowords
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

NaMo is far ahead of others. Rahul Baba hasn't proved that he is a leader, whenever he posted as a leader congress lost face in all those assembly elections. Anna Hazare, is too old to hold the post. Arvind Kejriwal, activism and politics aren't the same, but if it were the same than he might have a chance. MMS, I doubt whether I have become politically deaf.

Can I add another name, F. Chetan Bhagat, atleast our country might turn into a rich country in his novels.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I know we discuss some social issues. But isn't this steep deep into political territory? Do we want to discuss this here?

east or west, i am the best.

and none of the above,

Vallabh Kulkarni
Vallabh Kulkarni
from Pune
11 years ago

offcourse Modi

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Warning: If there is any flaming or fight between members, Rahul Gandhi bashing or Modi bashing, this thread will be deleted. (Hopefully no one will bash Anna Hazare, Kejriwal or Manmohan Singh)

Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
10 years ago

Why not? 

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Mr. Modi, hands down :)

I like letter A anyways...Cool

Raowords
Raowords
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

For the Italian Job, Sonia Gandhi!!

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

A. Narendra Damodar Das Modi......but I agree with TF.....these should not be discussed here..........

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
11 years ago

Why haven't you got Nitish Kumar on the list?

Nasa Snape
from Mysore
11 years ago

Only 'cause he blackmailed govt to give bihar "backward" state....

Nitish will surely carry bihar backward now on

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Others calling Bihar a backward state is OK and Nitish asking for this status is not OK?

I cannot see what is the matter. A state has not progressed that much due to insufficient resources, so asking some status to gain funds to revive the lustre should not be termed bad.
Purnendu
from Pune
10 years ago

Snape that might be a reason for you but not for otherse. Nitish is still better than the bunch of Jokers in Vidhan Soudha. 

Ram A Singh
from Silvassa
10 years ago

Nitish already converted all the cast in Bihar as a backward, most backward, most most backward and now trying to get Bihar decleared as a backward state. So Nitish shold be added in the list. 

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Well seeing Shalu's response, what the Fool said is very clear. Cool

Everyone has their own wishes - but I think what we could discuss what India needs now than the person who can lead India. Hope this makes sense. 

Well, india does need me bro.
kumar nirmal prasad
kumar nirmal prasad
from tinsukia
11 years ago

Shalu ji,

I am From bihar i know what Nitish does for our state. He can't deserve even CM of Bihar.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Ok. Inclusion to my warning. No Nitish bashing too.

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Ya, I believe he is doing even worse than what others already did. Isn't it?

Purnendu
from Pune
10 years ago

Then who does ? 

Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
10 years ago

Is that right, perhaps you can vote for Laloo next time.

Micky Fernandez
Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Let us make TF the next Prime Minister! With so much praise heaped upon him, he will surely keep this post open!

Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
10 years ago

my vote goes to Narendra Modi :D

Ananth Vitlani
Ananth Vitlani
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Narendra Modi. Give him a chance and see what he can do...

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
10 years ago
The list should have chidambaram added as potential congress candidate. But ya for a change modi should take up. Bored of congress and enough of signora's drama
Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
10 years ago

Why you haven't got Sushma on the list. 

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

By the way, one can't imagine how Anna Hazare or Arvind Kejriwal can become prime minister even by the widest stretch of imagination.  Chiddu and Sushma are much more feasible options as someone pointed out.

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
10 years ago

Nothing against women but Sushma will be a good CM but cant see a PM candidature in her.

Chiddu is practical.

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
10 years ago

none of them are here to serve country , just to hold power

Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

There was an article on farzinews about 5 dream presidential candidates...I guess we can use that list for Prime ministers also

Dolly Bindra-Man she can talk ..No one will dare try to dominate India

Arindam Choudhry---Think beyond US or..Even earth man...

Vijay Mallaya---ahhh good times for India :P

Raghu and Rajiv from MTV roadies:They will audition every person willing to meet them..I would like to see how they select their cabinet..;)..

Rakhi sawant: If sonia gandhi is desh ki bahoo..Rakhi sawant is also desh ki beti...i mean pefect bhartiya nari...

Other possible nominees are

Sunny Leone : Voter turn out would be phenomenal 

Kamal R Khan..Don't even get me started.

..what do you guys think

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

This list is fake. Sir Ravindra Jadeja's name is not here! Sealed

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Sir Jadeja and Rajani Sir are busy to rule the Sun...so they had no time......

Doreswamy Srinidhi
Doreswamy Srinidhi
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Anyone who can lead India collectively towards by a better parliamentary system, silence the vociferous Cable TV with its brilliant performance, Keep Supreme Court busy dealing with its own internal priorities, eg speed up the working of the judiciary, instead watching the functioning of the govenament like a hawk! Hope you get my drift.

There is no hope for this country if it is based on Individual performers. Look at what happened today in Karanataka, supporters of Kharge burn effigies of Sonia Gandhi and pelt stones at buses. It is all within one party. A party which was once a collection of stalwarts and great individuals is now a fiefdom. And every party has the same tendency. Anyway we do not have many options, select one and hope for the best.

1-20
21-22
LockSign in to reply to this thread