Inviting bloggers to write for "X" and get paid.

Himanshu
Himanshu
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hi friends,

I have a website and I invite you to come and write there. Laughing

It's a PR2 site and you in addition to backlink, we also pay Rs. 200 for every article that is published. Unpublished articles will be returned back to the owners.

A few pointers-

1. Articles should be 700-1000 words long.
  2. They should be original and should not be published anywhere else before or after being published on our site. (This includes your blog as well)
  3. You can write satire, humour, or about politics, technology, music, movies etc.
  4. We pay on 10th of every month. Money will be deposited directly to your account.
  5. You can contact me on the following email id. It would help if you mention "Indiblogger" in the subject. :)

Please understand that we are not a big company, just a start-up and since we are risking our life to arrange this money, it also means stringent quality control measures. If your article is not published, please don't organise a candle light vigil against us. Tongue out

If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer. 

Cheers,

Himanshu (himptc@gmail.com)

[P.S- This was posted after discussion with indipolice and I have tried to not mention the name of the site anywhere. If I am still breaking any rules, please let me know and remove this post.]

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: To lure in innocent bloggers by talking about money.
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Aniruddha Rege
Aniruddha Rege
from Pune
11 years ago

I'll be happy to write an article. Can I know which topic you prefer. I write on movies, TV, music, roger Federer etc.

Give me your choice. I'm doing this more the backlink than the money! Cool

Himanshu
from Delhi
11 years ago
All of the above mentioned topics are ok if they are in line with flow of the website. You can pick a topic of your choice. Final decision rests with the editors. :) If you choose not to take money, I will be more than happy :P
Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

sent you an email :)

Himanshu
from Delhi
11 years ago

Replied :)

Roxanne
Roxanne
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Does anything fashion related come under the topics?

Himanshu
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hi Roxanne.

Sadly, we don't have any fashion related section right now. Sorry. :)

Are you a fashion designer by any chance?

Stagg Mann
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

I would be interested but I think my content would be too vulgar for your website- Take a look at my blog and let me know. Also, the author will be credited, right?

Himanshu
from Delhi
11 years ago

I am pretty sure no content is too vulgur for us as long as you don't pull a 'David Dhawan'. You are invited.

And of course author will be credited. What did you think, I will pay you and publish your articles in my name?? Tongue out

Stagg Mann
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

I dont know what level of vulgarity David Dhawan is, but I generally write with a healthy dose of 4-letter words. Hope thats ok with you. And I dont generally know the rules about guest blogging, just wondering if I can publish it in my own blog as well?

Himanshu
from Delhi
11 years ago

Have you visited the site and found out?? Tongue out

Raowords
Raowords
from Bengaluru
10 years ago
I am interested, could you send the details to me. Thx
Himanshu
from Delhi
10 years ago

Ummm.. would love to. But I would request you to send me a email on the above given id. :)

Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
10 years ago
Mail sent :)
Himanshu
from Delhi
10 years ago

Login id sent :)

Roxanne
Roxanne
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey Himanshu, not a fashion designer exactly (although I can design) but I'm more of a stylist

Himanshu
from Delhi
10 years ago

Awesome. Can I see some of your designs? (Just out of personal curiosity)

LockSign in to reply to this thread