Join NaPoWriMo 2013 (Write 30 Poems in 30 Days!)... are you ready?

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

NaPoWriMo, or National Poetry Writing Month, is an annual project in which participating poets attempt to write a poem a day for the month of April.

Cool Need more information? Then type 'Napowrimo' in google and read about it in wikipedia as well as from the Napowrimo website.

Wink After a lot of trepidation I decided to take up the challenge. I'm sure writing 30 poems in 30 days is no egg-frying and it will need a lot, really lot of patience and self motivation... but I found it worth trying. I don't know whether I'll be able to keep up with my determination, can never foretell if any unavoidable circumstance creeps up to hinder my flow... but frankly, I found out here is nothing to lose... so why not?

I would like and request my fellow-writers/poets to join this Napowrimo and present the blogosphere with fantastic lines... If not for anything else, do it for you... do it for your blog who remains thirsty for regular posts Laughing

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

No, Sir. Not me. A friend asked me to write one poem for him as a guest post. Its a year now and I still have not written. I lost my poetic sense.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

Only by losing 'poetic sense' you're hesitant to join this... look at me, I'm just left with fractionally working 5 senses... till then I boarded the carriage Tongue out

Look, if you're not interested then it's more than OK but if you're under delusion that this marathon(or whatever you call it) will require a lot of 'rhythm divine' then you're simply mistaken and in that case do hop in Wink

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

When I open a word document to start writing poetry these days, words fail me and the blank document keeps staring at me.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

Wonderful... you situation itself is sounding like a poetry Wink

Nice initiative doc. But i aint a poet, so i cannot think of it even. You tread along doc. My best wishes to your endeavor. I promise to read all your poetry for sure. My word.
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

Great... already posted my first one Cool Tongue outWink

clarifying again, you don't need to be a poet to join... you can jot down your emotions in any form (just that don't make it a prose Tongue out)... but offcourse you must have some infatuation for poetry... that's all I guess Smile

Already read, voted and commented. You continue to surprise me doc. Marvelous one.
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

I'm so glad that I succedded in convincing you... let's move brother... cheers Innocent

today's poetry posted.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

great speed mate! will read that now... and i'll perhaps post by evening Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread