Hey guys how you are doing with paid reviews?

Bipul Khan
Bipul Khan
from Delhi
11 years ago

I'm going great with paid reviews/sponsored post, I like to monetize with text links ads than contextual ads like Adsense. I use Adsense but Adsense is not a good and main source of income for me, I always depend and prefer sponsored post than Adsense. If you are looking for the way to make money with paid reviews then the main approach should be improving your blog's page rank along with link popularity. Another most important thing to an opportunity monetize with paid reviews is you blog should be on a definite niche. If you got at least page rank 2 you can make a nice figure earning with paid reviews. I suggest you guys who are not doing well with Adsense should look forward to paid reviews. 

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

Good advice Bipul... so why don't you share some functioning links where one can contact for paid reviews?

Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago
Yea.. Me too.. I am ready to do paid reviews but from where to take the deals?
Bipul Khan
from Delhi
11 years ago

Just try to reach you audience. Make viral post, bring organic traffic, target keywords. If you can reach your audience that means you reach advertisers, so you don't need to look for advertisers since advertisers find you. If I want to share some links to get deals then I should share sites I use like sponsoredreviews.com, socialspark.com, linkworth.com, payperpost.com, reviewme.com, text-link-ads.com and so on.

Bipul Khan
from Delhi
11 years ago

If you can reach your audience that means you reach advertisers, so you don't need to look for advertisers since advertisers find you. If I want to share some functioning links then I should share sites I use like sponsoredreviews.com, socialspark.com, linkworth.com, payperpost.com, reviewme.com, text-link-ads.com and so on.

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

hahaaa there'll be 1000 worms looking for a crack Tongue out

Bipul Khan
from Delhi
11 years ago

Tongue out

Gunjesh Kumar
Gunjesh Kumar
from Jamshedpur
11 years ago

Paid reviews or sponsored post are the good source of earnings. But be very careful what you are actually posting.

Don't be biased and use the product yourself before your agree for the paid review. Write the contents yourself rather than just getting it from somewhere and posting. I keep on getting several requests for paid reviews, but not published any till now.

However, I have posted a few sponsored post with a backlink to the sponsored website. But I write the post myself and make sure that the sponsored site I am linking to is relevant and useful to my audience.

Bipul Khan
from Delhi
11 years ago

Yeah Gunjesh, this is to highlight to our new friends be very careful what you are actually posting, make sure the sponsored post you are going to publish is revelant to your niche and content another thing is that don't give it a exclusive promotional look

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

I too write contents with backlinks to the sponsors but nowhere I speak of any goodness of their service/product. Sometimes if the post is about the product itself then I give an unbiased view because I don't take a single penny to sing for the parcel Tongue out

Bipul Khan
from Delhi
11 years ago

hmm, you are right in your views

LockSign in to reply to this thread