mozRank? why?

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
11 years ago

why does IndiRank consider mozRank at all? its not a benchmark tool to measure a sites Rank or anything else.

Even the great alexa rank can be played around with at any moment.

SEOmoz sure does have some fancy packages for analysis, research and tracking. havin said that google analytics can give a much indepth analysis if you know how to use it.

SEO measuring tools like SEOmoz have their own crawlers and there are ways to block them using robots.txt and i would advice most of you to block these crawlers.

any crawler other than those which will actually rank your site and bing traffic to your site's pages should be blocked, they have no purpose analysing your website without your permission.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers!

PS: your competitors can get a lot of information on your website and its presence :)

NOTE: dunno if this will fit in Monetization & SEO or indiblogger.in questions category probably both, the intention here is optimization of website more than mozRank itself

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Hmmm I am partly agreed with you, as these crawler may reduce your bounce rate by increasing your site's load time.....

LockSign in to reply to this thread