One request to all Indiblogger members

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Hey fellow bloggers,

Today I have a small request to you all....I want that you all please give some of your time to the review section of Indiblogger....Give some of your time to review the blog's of the members of Indiblogger.....Try to review at least 3-5 blogs/day....It will help that blogger to improve his/her blog, and inspire him.her to come up with a killer contents in the future......I will review all the blogs of all the members who will comment in this thread with my best possible knowledge (Please you don't have to leave your blog's link here, I'll find it via your profile).....so please be a little bit more active in the "Review Section"......It's a request.....

Replies 1 to 20 of 120 Ascending
Nikita Goel
Nikita Goel
from Houston
10 years ago

that's great

Emily
Emily
from New Jersey
10 years ago

Hi Aditya, Great idea! I'm in! :)

Anjali Singh
Anjali Singh
from Vishakapatnam
10 years ago

Yes , I would very much like to.....just joined a few days back , the request helps me too , so would definitely do the same for others.

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

sure willtry to find time to get a few done. 

Vinita
Vinita
from Bhopal
10 years ago

I am a new blogger. can I also review blogs?

How does it work-we leave comments in the comment box

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes, you can. Laughing

Go to http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/reviews.php, choose the blog you want to review and leave your review as a reply. 

Divya Uikey P.
Divya Uikey P.
from Bhopal
10 years ago

That's great, You have taken my words of mindSmile I am with you. Thanks for such idea.

Bhargav Kesavan
Bhargav Kesavan
from New York City
10 years ago

Sure Adithya. This is a great initiative. Cool

Althea Lobo
Althea Lobo
from Mumbai
10 years ago

review my blog plz

Shantanu Banerjee
Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

ok Just reviewed more than 10 blogs, could see some fellow Indibloggers taking effort especially Vijay prabhu. the review section is dead almost. :( Frown

Shantanu Banerjee
Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

even after so many comments on this particular topic I can still see the review my blog section being neglected by Indibloggers (Includig me) lets revive it again and do our bit for the review section before it goes in extinction!

Good attempt, Aditya. I posted my blog link two days ago, but none reviewed it yet :o hope it will get a review soon. Thanks in advance :D

Jose Pratheesh
Jose Pratheesh
from Ooty - Dubai
10 years ago

Thank you for this topic. Your reviews for my blog are eagerly awaited. Let me go over to the Blog Reviews section and camp there :)

M CHANDRADITYA
M CHANDRADITYA
from DELHI
10 years ago

yaa i'm doing it, thnx for the initiative...Smile

Hari Om Tripathi
Hari Om Tripathi
from Kanpur
10 years ago

Hi guys... i am new to this community. Kindly have a look at my website www.financialkundali.com 

All suggestions welcome Smile

Thanks

Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Please don't post links on threads or ask for review, Indi has a different section dedicated for reviews. Thanks

Swapnil Singh Solanki
Swapnil Singh Solanki
from Itarsi
10 years ago

I am New here...yes you are right i will try my best here.Smile

Vivek
Vivek
from Bangalore
10 years ago

wow nice initiative.. I have been on lookout to get feedback, but never thought of reviewing other's blog.. will do once I close some of my busy schedules :-)

Vinayak SP
Vinayak SP
from Pune
10 years ago

that's a great dude... you dont need to request.. rather admin should order this to all members.

Thanks though!

www.problogbooster.com

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Order? :-O

They won't! They can't! They shouldn't ! :P

Using your blog link as signature is not allowed.

Nikhil Chandra
Nikhil Chandra
from Delhi
10 years ago

Sure things. Sounds very interesting. I am going to start today :-)

Vibha Ravi
Vibha Ravi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

A big salute to those who take the time out to review blogs. I have just submitted mine for review and am hoping that it finds some takers, even though I can see that this thread seems to have had the last comment a weekago. Is anybody out there or is it just my voice I hear??????

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Yes Indi Bloggers are much active in reviewing other blogs..dont worry..u'll receive some awesome reviews very soon
Hitakshi Bawa
Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
10 years ago

hope if anyone can review mine too :(

LockSign in to reply to this thread