Fly to New York as The Sunsilk India Blogger

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Now, IndiBlogger and Sunsilk have another thing to offer ( for women only ) . One blogger will be  chosen to represent Sunsilk and the Indian blogging community in a two day Sunsilk event in New York.

The last date for applying is 13-4-2013!

For details, see this page.

Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Descending

But how does one participate? There is a link called 'click to apply' and when we click on it, it says ' thank you for applying'. I mean how and where do we write the blog post? 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I think that this is not a blog post writing contest. One of the members among those who applied will be selected. I guess that your blog might be one of the things that will be used to determine the winner.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I wonder why they the time gap between annoucing the [contest] and the last date to apply is just a single day!

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

yea, that's so mean!!

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

becos they know every female indiblogger gonna apply..hence to avoid server crash and recover quickly...only 1 day gap is kept ...anyways how much time do u require to decide if you wanna go new york.....hardly a second for me Tongue out...so wats the use of keeping many days gap? SealedTongue out

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

hahaha @nandini same pinch! hardly took me a second

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I am not talking about deciding whether to participate or not. I was saying that not everyone might be able to know about this opportunity. I think not everyone logs into IB every day. But, I think mails must have been sent to female bloggers about this opportunity. :) But, do people check their mails every day? Innocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

its given in twitter and fb as well...and everybody checks twitter/fb if not mails

Yeah.. same here.. kuch toh mystery hai.. ;) 

sad na.. you can't participate in this one..? But good for us.. coz you have a track record of winning so many indicontests.. :P 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
10 years ago

any specific criteria they are looking out for choosing a specific winner?

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
10 years ago

Now this sounds really exicting.... I guess they will go through our blog and will select the winner...

BTW I have the US visa already... Cool  pick me sunsil Laughing

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Every time I create a thread, I forget to switch off 'Track this topic' and see my inbox filled with messages!

Yeah, I guess bloggers check their mails everyday. I do.. several times a day..!! :| 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

bloggers are a different species...they'd definately check mails to get notifications on who is commenting on their posts etc :p

@Nandini.. so true. Atleast you and I can vouch for this.. :D 

The Nameless One
The Nameless One
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ah if only I could take part, guess my long hair ain't gonna help me here ;)

The Nameless One
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Such contests should be "For women and long hair dudes." Give some meaning more to us too :P

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
10 years ago

And the winner is declared CryCry

http://www.indiblogger.in/fly-to-new-york.php

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
10 years ago

congrats

Scherezade shroffSmile