One hour in front of the mirror

Soumya R
Soumya R
from Bangalore
10 years ago

What wud u do if u stud 1 hr in frnt of d mirror?

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I will start crying. Cry

A bit clearer answer : Standing for one hour without doing anything makes me think of my past which may make tears roll down my cheeks. Infact, such a situation arises frequently. The only change being that there is no mirror in my room and instead of standing at one place, I keep moving from one end of my room to the other end ( which hardly takes three or four steps ). And tears don't roll down frequently as they were spent too much in the past and there is a scarcity of them.

But a few other times, quite the opoosite thing happens. I start recollecting about the good things that have happened in the past and hope that similar incidents take place again.

And a few other times, the same room and the same footsteps but thinking about the good that has happened that day and smiling. In case something bad has happened, I neither stand nor walk. I simply lie down and cry.

Now, don't ask me where is the mirror in my answer! Smile

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

First thing that wil come to my mind is that since when did this forum start accepting sms languages from its members Undecided

may be after that I'll laugh at my stupidity of wasting time listening to someone else's idea... Laughing

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

I would lots ranging from trying something new, to hey where did that thing come from. Spend some me time, sit, wonder,smile, pout,stare,giggle and lots more!!

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
10 years ago
Hmm.. Some practical situations when someone would do such a thing watching the reflection of the tv(playing cricket) while pretending to read/study for exams.. May be the person is trying to sketch a self portrait ... Lost in dreams... Otherwise 1hr in front of a mirror looking at self should be heights of self-obsession,narcissism.

LockSign in to reply to this thread