IndiStream

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Hi,

I have visited IndiStream few times in last week but couldn't understand how it works. As far as I understood, does it just shows the recent activities of the bloggers on the IB? Or is there much more than that?

Thanks,

Always Confused Innocent

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Ascending
Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
10 years ago

I just realized that have never visited Indi Stream :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Surprised

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I have only one thing to say: eh?

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

You still have something to say....?? Strange eh??

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Aditya, by "eh" I meant this discussion is not making sense to me....poor me....Cry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Actually, I'm using this thread to clear all my doubts. Wink

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

OMG...I can't understand most of the things?? What is support ticktes? Eh eh eh???

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Scroll to the footer. You can see the link : Contact us / get support. Whenever you have some problem, you click that link and send a message. A support ticket is created. All messages exchanged in a support ticket are viewable at one place, one below the other, in a chronological order, similar to a forum thread.

Was that really a doubt ( or a joke ) ? Innocent

There seems to be some problem with the twitter's integration on IndiStream page. I remember, one fine day it suddenly stopped working, and it wasn't possible to post tweets from that page anymore. The page says:

Sorry! We've encountered a strange authentication problem. Twitter says that you exist, but doesn't tell us anything about you. We're looking into this now, please try again later! Update: This issue should be resolved by the 31st of January, 2013.

It's well past 31st of January, let's see when this gets resolved. Undecided

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I think that there is nothing more that you need to know. It shows the latest forum posts, tweets and chat messages.

Now I have one doubt : Innocent

What is the need to authenticate IndiStream on Twitter? 

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

......and what happens if you do it? Nothing from what I saw. I did click on that button. nothing happened.

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

By authenticating, you can use twitter features like reply and retweet from the IndiPage itself. I used to try doing that a lot before but as Madhu says, it never worked for me so one fine day, l I got bored and stopped trying altogether. Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I don't know if people are really talking in a funny way or if it is myself who is finding everything funny... @Arti I find your reply humourous Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I logged into a twitter account and clicked the authenticate button. The 'Authorize App' page appeared. I clicked OK. But, the IndiStream page still says 'One last step remaining'. Even I got bored. Innocent

Reminds me of recursionSmile

... Tagging Renie.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Opened a support ticket. I wonder why they require a captcha over there.

One more doubt Innocent

Is there any way by which we can see a list of all the support tickets opened by us?

LockSign in to reply to this thread