New Guest Blogging category

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Thanks to the good people on this thread, we have a new category on the forum called "Guest Blogging". Please use this category to find guest authors! Smile

Does anyone have any tips for dos and donts in this category?

Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Descending
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Wow great implementation......Hats off......The forum needs this badly.....Now we just need some committed bloggers to make this a proper success.....So from now on I am strongly suggesting all the bloggers of this community to check the categories as much as possible....Happy Blogging....I always welcome Guest posts...so its a good thing in deed....

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I am the first person* to create a thread under this category even though I'm not sure if anyone would like to guest post on my blog. Undecided

* I keep doing such crazy things Wink

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

And I'm the second one.....(Kiddish avatar of mine)......well I'm looking for a few quality posts and authors from this.....Lets see...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Now, who's third ? Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I feel that for a week or so, the forum home page will be flooded with threads from this category. Surprised

Saraswathi
Saraswathi
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Ranjith, Can I do a guest post ? :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

On my blog? Sure. Smile

Details on this thread. I have added you to my network.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks for the quick response, Renie.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Guest posting is one of the best forms of networking I have known and it is so nice to see forum making a space for it, officially. One day, I will also start my thread.. exclusively for the relatively new IndiTravel Bloggers here. Smile

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Do, Arti! Since I very rarely write travel posts it probably will be better on yours than on mine :)

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ah, CS... Your articles will look great no matter where you are posting them! Smile

The Nameless One
The Nameless One
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Great going! This will be a very useful section indeed

Rahul Kumar Makhija
Rahul Kumar Makhija
from Bareilly
10 years ago

Thanks for the category, now we can find guest blogger easily.

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

If anyone is willing to write about current affairs topics, latest news (sports, technology, politics, education, finance, economy etc)....He/She is most welcome to write for my blog...Do contact me, if interested....

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Dhiren Navani, Thewhitescape and Aditya:

Please dont use this thread for guest collaboration purposes, especially now that we have a dedicated category for it. Cool

• If you are interested in guest posting, please search through the threads here and contact the relevant blogger by leaving a reply in his/her thread directly. For ex. If you are willing to write something for Ranjith, leave a message for him in this thread and he would know.
  • And if you are interested in accepting guest posts, please start your own threads with all the relevant information and file it in the 'Guest Blogging' category. This will give your guest posting request more exposure and ensure a wider reach to a lot more people.

Happy blogging! Smile

Jitendra
Jitendra
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Guest posting is very valuable in SEO. I need some guest authors for my own blog help me guys 

Malathy Badri
Malathy Badri
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I came across this link titled, 69 most popular blogging blogs to comment ot guest post.

http://www.famousbloggers.net/popular-blogging-blogs.html

A very useful list for serious bloggers who believe in the value of guest blog posts.

LockSign in to reply to this thread