Would you review my blog, pls?

Dithi
Dithi
from Geneva
14 years ago

I am a self-taught artist, I make art that tells you stories from my beautiful country India. My style is folk and ethnic, I find myself drawn towards the Bengal School of art. The biggest reward for me is when my readers connect with what they see and if they think that I have been able to stay true to my roots. I am requesting a feedback so that I can get direction and helpful insights that would be useful in the future. Tell me how you like the blog design, the layout, the colours. What do you want to see more of, is there anything that you would want me to change? Your feedback is precious!! Thank you.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
sm
sm
from india
14 years ago

excellent

good template good pictures

i can just say keep posting more .

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

sm
sm
from india
14 years ago

slide show is excellent

Aravindh C.
Aravindh C.
from Trichy
14 years ago

Awesome blog!

The paintings did get me totally speechless, with unexpected quality and attention to detail. I really like the choice of colours, which makes it look wonderfully cultural. Kepp painting!

http://graffitimyhrt.wordpress.com/

Ravi Lobo
Ravi Lobo
from Wisconsin
14 years ago

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Dithi,

You have a nice blog. I don’t know much about paintings, hence can’t comment much. Keep up the good work. All the best.

Anand ravichandran
Anand ravichandran
from Chennai
14 years ago

One of the best blog i have seen ... i am dumbstruck ... great going ... you rock !!! ... your talent is exceptional ..not many get these ..you are gifted .. All the best ...why dont you put up an art show of all your creations??? .let the world know who you are.

http://entrependre.blogspot.com

Dithi
Dithi
from Geneva
14 years ago

Hello everyone! First of, a big thank you for taking the time to write out the reviews for me. This is the first time I have done something like this and it is great fun reading all your feebacks and suggestions!

Now let me see if I can answer some of your questions satisfactorily:

Pawan: The two pink borders along the sides were inspired by the 'Saree-border' and pink because I thought it rightly balances out the heavy-blue background on the blog banner. I think it is a very girlish colour and therefore, not as appealing to the boys! 

I am glad you make a special mention of the sketches, I just posted a very big and elaborate Durga sketch that I am doing for a magazine cover for this year's Durga Puja in Kolkata. So far as the style of my portraits is concerned, it draws feom the Bengal school of art and this is the only way I like to see my ladies shaping up. I do not think this will change :)! Thanks again for the detailed review and rating.

sm: Yes, the slide shows make presentation so much easier and interesting. Thanks!

Grafitti: Thank you!

Ravi: Thanks for the encouragement, I will try.

Parv: Thank you for your enthusiasm and positivity!

Anand: Thank you for the very generous opening statement! I have never had a show, also because I have only started doing this professionally about a year back. However, may be I will have the first two exhibitions (one in Geneva and another in Kokata) thi year, let's see!!!

LockSign in to reply to this thread