IndiRank Stats problem

Bhakti Sharma
Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
10 years ago

Hi,

I don't understand why my stats are not showing this time. I had an IndiRank 85 last month.

Now it says:

• There was a problem detecting your feed. When you access your blog using Firefox, click on the rss feed icon in your address bar. Do you see a valid feed? If you need help, do ask around at the forum.
  • Your mozRank is 3.98. Nice work!
  • You have a great Alexa rank. Nice work!
  • There may be a problem with the dates on your feed, if not you should blog more often!
  • There may be a problem with the dates on your feed, if not you need to update your blog!
  • You don't have an IndiRank. Is there a problem with your feed?
Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Contact the support team...that is the best solution available at this moment......buy a ticket... :-P Am seriously feeling bad for you though....I know the feeling, when you have done well in the exam, still the authority put ur result on hold due to atendence problem or sumthing silly like that.....

Bhakti Sharma
Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
10 years ago

Thanks Aditya..Can you tell me where I can raise the ticket.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Please check the footer of this page........You will find the contact option under "Meet the IndiBuggers"

Same here, my blog had 87 last month and now they are not detecting my feed....I have not changed anything in my feed. Perhaps Indiblogger algo has some problem detecting feeds and calculating Indirank as many members have reported this issue. Please admin fix it...

Open a support ticket here...

http://www.indiblogger.in/contact/

But mind you, I found Indi team seems to be too busy these days as my complain took about a couple of weeks to get solve :P

Shashank
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Renie sorted out my issue from the last update just a couple of days back. And this update, again the same issue. Awaiting response....

Since the issue is widespread, I suppose the IndiSpidie probably needs some help... 

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Strange as it feed system didnt change, delivery method is still the same, I guess then some thing wrong with IndiBlogger coding or such....

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago

Hey - even I am facing the same feed detection problem. I am not sure why this is happening. Someone Pl help!

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Open up a support ticket and stand in queue !!!!!

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Tagging the Inditeam of this problem.
Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
10 years ago
Well in my case it's okay :) it's showing my rank
Aliasgar Mukhtiar
Aliasgar Mukhtiar
from pune, mumbai
10 years ago

mine is 85 now, thank god 

Rohan Kachalia
Rohan Kachalia
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Same is the problem with me.... 

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Wow...it looks like many of our fellow bloggers are facing the same problem....

LockSign in to reply to this thread