Guest Blogging for a Social Gaming Info Site

Hi everyone...

First of all, thanks to Renee for starting this section for those looking to contribute guest posts, and even those that want to invite guest authors to contribute... Its a great idea and with the IndiBlogger platform, I am sure it will get good success...

Coming to the topic, I am admin of a fan and info site (check my profile for the site link) for the popular FB game Farmville, developed by Zynga. We only started in later part of 2011, but since then we have not looked back, and today boast of a very good viewership in terms of numbers, which is only swinging to and fro due to the players interest in the game... We are also the current leader site in the category since the last 8-10 months...

On our site, we not only post info about the game, but also try to educate the players on various aspects that accompany Social Gaming, like how to stay safe from hackers on the Zynga Support site, how to identify FB scams and stay away from them, some tips on how to ensure that the flash based social games run smooth on the computer, performance tips, FB security tips, and so on, which can be indirect, but still related to the Social gamer in one way or the other. I am looking for guest posts on such topics, that can help in betterment of the players online presence. It can be anything from FB tips on safety, to anything technical that can help the players play better. Though there is no defined length for the post submission, we just want the post to be accurate in info, and should be of helpful nature to the player community. It has to be your own article though, along with proper accompanying media as required. 

What you get by being a Guest Author on our site? Well, we have a very strong and consistent readerbase of 82000+ fans on Facebook, along with an average of 20,000 unique visitors per day (yes, per day), and also clocking an average of 75000+ pageviews (per day), an email subscriber base of 4000+ etc... Couple that with an Alexa rank of less than 30K, and Pagerank of 3 (likely to increase soon), a decent Indi Rank (85) and you have a very good platform to showcase your writing skills, while even being helpful to the online playing community as a whole... Apart from that, you can even add a backlink to your site on the post... And if you happen to be playing the game (Farmville) yourself, you can expect a lot of goodies from us towards the same...

All you need to do is let me know about the topic and a synopsis of your article, and on getting a 'yes' from me, you can write the article and submit to me for approval. Once approved, we will publish the same on our site with full credits to you for the same. Then you can sit back and enjoy the post being shared by thousands of people...

Sounds too good to be true? Well, contribute once, and you will know how good it actually is... Looking forward to some good contribitions :)

Note: For any further clarifications, or for submission of your article or synopsis, please email me on the below address:

gsparas2k5@gmail.com

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Updated stats
Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending

Anyone interested?

LockSign in to reply to this thread