Locked Paid Post oppurtinity

sampath kumar dindi
sampath kumar dindi
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Hello Mighty Bloggers,I am Sampath the founder and editor of AndroidtoApple,I wish to inform you that we are accepting paid posts on our site and If you are interested you can contact me for further details.Thanks,

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: hi
Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Remove all those links or I will be forced to delete this thread. Giving links is not allowed in the forum.
sampath kumar dindi
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Ok,I understand.Thanks for the mention

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

This is sounding very unprofessional. Please post properly with clear details if you do not want this thread to be deleted.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

<snip>

sorry but, paid post means ??

One gets paid to post or one pays to post ?? Tongue out

sampath kumar dindi
from hyderabad
10 years ago

One Pays to Post(To promote their site,product or just to get links)

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

How much do you charge for article and what are the rules for posting in your website ??

I guess now days Google giving away some many adsense credits, using Google adsense would give more visibility in the same bucks Money mouth

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Please add more details.....This is very confusing......

sampath kumar dindi
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I would like to,But the moderator say I can't post links.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

You can always inbox me/or others (interested ones) full details via India mail (ou need to add me on your network to mail)....

Hi, I am intrested. I have a PR3 blog. Please inbox me further details.

Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Hi,

I do not think your PR matters, I believe what he is saying is

"I have a site and will promote your content if you pay me money"

Indipolice: My Sincere request to delete this post and not allow any more like these. There are 1000s of bloggers who accept paid posts, what would happen if all of them start posting here?. There is nothing unique or different in this. This post has no value for the community and can be purely treated as Spam. Rest ,let the community decide.

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Its not ilegal though but let the policy makers decide whether to allow them to run or not, but basically, I may never pay some one to promote, if I have to pay, i am look for advertising programs like adwords or such..

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

This thread is contributing nothing to the forum. So I am locking it. As 2 other Indipolice have contributed on the thread and have let the thread remain, I am not deleting. If another Indipolice also feels this thread is good to be deleted, request to delete.

LockThis topic is locked.