My blog is blocked in China

Micky Fernandez
Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
10 years ago

There are frequent news reports of the Chinese government blocking websites in that country. I have just learned that my blog has been blocked there.

My question is: Is this a common occurence? Do you know whether or not your blog has been blocked?

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending

Congrats... Better to be defamed as that draws more visitor than fame Tongue out

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yes Hunky sure type baidu in google and you will get there.  Open the page in chrome so u get english translation.  submit ur website and verify the metatag and u are done.  PIM me if u need help.  The entire page is like google webmaster

China offers good readers I guess, dont know yet

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

@Vijay- do let me know how much chinese are reading your posts on a daily basis......?

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I have registered but unable to submit site map.. it seems like one has to manually enter single URL Frown

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Better to be defamed as that draws more visitor than fame

Surprised

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

write Windows is good, you get hardly a comment.. Write 10 reason why Windows s*ck, how f8cked up MS is while building windows and all bad stuff, mind you, your inbox would be flooded with comment notification !!!

very simple test, try it..

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Nothing new.......though am lesat bothered about it any way.....

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hunky just paste the sitemap code from the second option in the template > customize > advance > css window and its done Now press verify and u are good

Aditya > 

Karmanye Vadhikaraste, Ma phaleshou kada chana,

Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani

Read this verse it means do your duty and never mind about the results.

Hope it answers ur query

Vijay

Ravindra Joisa
Ravindra Joisa
from Bangalore
10 years ago

China. I doubt if any one will use any other search engine other than Baidu. They block everything and they hack into every possible website. Tongue out

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

That why trying to get listed with Baidu Tongue out

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

btw Got 4 visitors from China day before yesterday and 6 yesterday.  Aditya it sure worked for meCool

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Wah.. nice...

LockSign in to reply to this thread