IndiBlogger Android App?

Ravindra Joisa
Ravindra Joisa
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Indiblogger Team,

I think it would be better to have an Android App (as we have more Android users than iPhone users here in India) for Indiblogger so that we can connect to Indiblogger and make it even more accessible. It should contain atleast some of the features like: Forum, user's rank and details, new blogs, top 10 blog posts for the day.. etc.

Bloggers,

What do you think. Isn't it useful?

Thanks & Regards,

Ravindra Joisa

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

A one year old thread here and a three weeks old thread here with hardly any replies! Looks like not many are interested in accessing IndiBlogger from their Android phones. But still, having it isn't a bad idea. But, we can't expect it to be done right now.

In case, you are looking for a lighter version of IndiBlogger for your phone, use the mobile version : www.indiblogger.in/m/ until the Android app comes out. Smile

Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
10 years ago
Dude why u made this dead topic alive :/
Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I dont have an android :(

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Dhaval Topic or Thread ?

If you're talking about the thread - the thread has been created today itself.

If you're talking about the topic - did I really give life to the topic?

Or was your sub reply meant to be a main reply? Innocent

Apps and now hot thing, so I guess IB should have apps for all platform to follow the trend also Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Apps for Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Sybian, Bada.... Innocent 

I should find out what is the OS of my phone! Surprised

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago
@Ranjith, u don't know the OS of ur mobile?!?! :0
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I'm not sure if it is Bada or Symbian. In fact, when I bought my mobile, I did not even know what Android is. I remember someone telling me that Android is something where the orientation of the screen changes when the device is rotated.

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Surprised

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Surprised after three weeks? Tongue out

Ravindra Joisa
Ravindra Joisa
from Bangalore
10 years ago

IB is for Indian Bloggers and most or majority of the indians have an android phone.. if they are using older someother then im sure most of them will upgrade to an android phone soon. 

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

So, have we got a developer here? We can start with an Android app and later for iPhone/Windows/BlackBerry etc too...but have we got a developer;)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

We have developers here but all of them are lazy ( including me - for Android ) Sealed

However, I like developing desktop applications ( without being lazy ) - small ones. Cool

LockSign in to reply to this thread