Anyone interested in mutual SEO help ?

Abhirath Mahipal
Abhirath Mahipal
from chennai
10 years ago

Everyone knows SEO is time consuming and expensive. We can actually help each other out. I can help you and you can help me .We can share tips and practices with each other (only White Hat please). 

It involves no cost but just a very little amount of time,

If interested inbox me :)

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: Change in idea
Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
HR
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Try to concentrate with the important keywords as per niche on your quality post that helps to index / result through search engine, and more important - do not overstuff keywords in a post but alternate one.

Search engine tools crawling and storing blog content has no issue as long as it has quality, matching parameters and precise info but normally writers who expect the reasonable or average traffic for their post is missing the part of indexing (keywords or key-in) on their posts. Good luck Laughing.

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Srikanth Ramakrishnan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I've personally started giving close to zero importance to SEO. I feel growing your website as organically as possible works fine.

HR
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Yes, no need to give importance to SEO if you already knew basic SEO concept or search engine friendly keywords to add wisely on your post that would help sooner or later Cool.

Kartik
Kartik
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I'm interested, inbox me :)

Let's help each other mutually, it will become easy. I am in.

Anand Kathari
Anand Kathari
from Bangalore
8 years ago

would like to know more about this.. 

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Srikanth Ramakrishnan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

So my employers right now, a Digital Marketting agency, will soon be coming out with a blog on basic marketing techniques, et al. Most of the posts would be authored by me. Atleast, I've drafted the first 15. Once the blog is up, either my boss or I'd add it to IndiBlogger. I'll keep you guys posted on this.

:)

LockSign in to reply to this thread