Can a person promote client blog here on indiblogger ?

Jitendra
Jitendra
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I want to ask that can a person promote clinet indian blog here at indiblogger. 

The blog is promotional , so can anyone suggest me whether a person can promote it or not. Is it allowed to do so on indiblogger . Please answer my query indibloggers.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Give more details. Only then I can tell. On Prima Facie, my answer is NO.
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

If your client has no problem adding his blog under your IndiBlogger account, then I think that it is fine. However promotion should be restricted to IndiVine posting and other allowed things. Creating forum threads asking to check out something on your client's blog or posting links on IndiTalk is not allowed.

Jitendra
Jitendra
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Blog is indian only.  blog is of ecommerce website. So can a person promote ecommerce blog here. is there any problems tel me. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

The problem is not with the type of blog but with the way in which you want to promote. The following are the things which you can do.

• Register that blog under your IB account if your client has no problem with it.
  • Submit blog posts of that blog on IndiVine.
  • If that blog accepts guest posts, you can post a thread in the 'Guest Blogging' category.

You may not

• Create forum threads annoucing discounts and special offers of that e commerce site.

LockSign in to reply to this thread