Looking to Buy Blogs

Ankit
Ankit
from Delhi NCR
10 years ago

If you have a blog satisfiying following criterias, mail me up ankit7273@gmail.com.PR : 2 or moreDaily Traffic : 100 unique visitors or more 

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I don't have any blogs for sale but I just wanted to know how much you will be paying for a blog. Smile This information might also be useful to others. If someone has no intention of selling a blog but they are attracted by the money you are offering, they cmay change their mind. Wink

Ankit
Ankit
from Delhi NCR
10 years ago

Ranjith,The offered amount will depend on the factors like Traffic, Pagerank, No of Articles and Site Age.

If you have got quality, I've got money :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I was expecting you to give atleast an approximate amount. 

Anyway, hope you find some bloggers willing to sell their blogs! Smile

Ankit
Ankit
from Delhi NCR
10 years ago

The price can go anything from a 4 figure amount to 5 figures (All in INR).All I am looking for is good blogs. 

Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I'm Intersted....You can check my blog on my Indiblogger profile of Just Google Ebuzznet

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Well, I have a blog on 'Latest Current Affairs' (highly searched keywords).....It is right on the first page of Google for its highly targetted keywords....It receives 1k unique visitors/day.....Its around 1 and half years old...and there are more than 230 articles......Alexa rank is under 450k....and its decreasing every day....nice na?? Though I don't want to sell it but your offer might force me to change my plan....

I think k you should reveal a basic payment plan here.....transparency is always good.....

Ankit
Ankit
from Delhi NCR
10 years ago

Vishal and Aditya,It would be better if you could just send me an email.Negotiating in public won't be  great deal. 

Malathy Badri
Malathy Badri
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I just let my domain with PR3 expire. It was a four year old blog with nearly 1000 unique posts. Too bad that I came to know of this thread just now.

Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

So what was was the problem?

Anz Joy
Anz Joy
from Kerala
10 years ago

I have a domain...Visits 1200+ day.Pr is not yet available but A high PR is assured after the this months PR upadate

ALexa :150k

Blog

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Link Again?
Ankit
Ankit
from Delhi NCR
10 years ago

Anz joy,

Please mail me and we will discuss in pvt