Ⓡⓔⓠⓤⓔⓢⓣ Ⓣⓞ ⒾⓝⓓⓘⒷⓛⓞⓖⓖⓔⓡⓢ

Yashodhan Walimbe
Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

On the beautiful holiday.. just spent my afternoon on internet.. while reviewing blogs offrered in 'Blog Review'.  I found more than 140 pages of  Reviewing Requests with no replies.. just wanted to request everyone that just reviewing a single blog (which is not rocket science) can  help that blogger to blog more.. which will surely help to the number of readers.. !! It's just like motivating or supporting creativity among world of blogs.. It may lead to increase in the percentage of Indian Blogs among intenet..!! so hopefully you will think about it.. just review minimum single blog Requests with no replies.. post your honest reviews..!! contribute yourself in this blogging cause..!! finally appreciation does matter a lot..!

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Followed Rules
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Yashodhan As I have said in the other thread, those letters enclosed in circles have already impressed an IndiBlogger. SmileTongue out

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith, what impressed me more is that someone who is new on Indiblogger (I saw Yashodhan for the first time on the forum) is so keen about unanswered threads, specially review section. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile

I knew about the review section several months after joining IB. Undecided

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Animesh,

Yes I'm new on indiblogger.. and some resons for making an edit in review threads caught my attention..

the reason I found "No Response Received"..!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

That's a creative reason! Smile Whenever I edit my threads, the reason I type is '-'. Undecided

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Agree.. I give the situational reason..!! Smile

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Yashodhan, as Animesh and Ranjith have already pointed out that the thread does break some rules but since it is for a good cause will let it stay. Still I would prefer if you could remove your blog link from the thread description. Its against the forum rules. Thanks for understanding.

We alredy have an old thread about the same i guess, some one please digg it up Tongue out

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

There was an older thread even than the old thread everyone is referring to. But the 'old' thread was allowed to remain. So I guess this can remain as long as someone does not start one of these every 2 weeks.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

This is that old thread. This is the thread older than that old thread. And finally, this is the thread which is older than the thread which is older than that other thread. Do we have any more threads older than the thread which is older than that thread which itself is older than that other old thread? Innocent

Can someone correct the grammatical mistakes in the above paragraph? Tongue out

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

DS,

Removed Link.. Smile

@Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com,

Still more than 140 pages of Reviewing Requests with no replies.. 

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Ranjith, Well you found 3 old threads relating this topic.. what should I do now ?? should I delete this thread ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Only IndiPolice can delete threads. Other members, (including the thread creator ) can't. Since TF said that this thread can be allowed to remain, let it be so. In the future, if someone creates a similar thread, I will get the chance to frame aven longer sentence with the word 'old'. Cool

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Oh.. Thanks for the guidance.. Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile

Frankly speaking, what exactly to review ?? I mean no offence to anyone but when you are asking for a "review", you should spend some time learning the stuff and then create something which is reviewable.

Most of the new blogs I find pending for review looks to carelessly built like many (once again no offence to anyone) are blogging just for the sake of blogging ?? Many maintains it like a personal diary !!!

So either I have to lie and write good stuff or if I be true on my review, I will be treated like I am a villein there

• very poor choice of URL
  • very poor themes
  • personal topics (what to review there ??)

On one hand, blog is for personal expression, but another hand if asked for review then it should have some competitiveness !!!

Really feel confuse while writing review there !!!!

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com, Can understand this problem but there are some other bloggers to who genuinely try to blog for others and want to get appreciation or the true review of their performance, so the I will sugest to while reviewing blog prefer these blogger rather than personal bloggers who want to maintain the blog for theself. Laughing

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Maximum of the blogs without review will fall in that category of personal blogs (diary type)

Yashodhan Walimbe
from Pune
10 years ago

@ Hunky@NexGenBikes.com, Even though those are personal blogs they asked for review, we should do our voluntree job (i.e- reviewing blogs those are requested for review)..

LockSign in to reply to this thread