Read-Along

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I am one of those black sheep who have not read 'The Immortals of Meluha' By Amish Tripathi, I have it on my TBR since ages... so finally (over twitter) We (myself, Sarika, Janhvi & Kartik ~ all fellow BookBloggers) decided to have a buddy read of the book, that was.. well kind of for the motivation to read it.. but then one thing lead to another and now we have planned to have a Read-Along in the Month of June From 2nd-30th June. First to last Sunday of the month.

I would like to request those who are interested to join us. All we will be doing in on every Sunday we will discuss 7-8 chapters we have read in a week, It’s fun when you discus what you have read with fellow readers.

If You are intrested then Please let me know. I am not submitting any blog link here but I am providing the link of the Read-along Banner HERE

PS-- those who have read it can also come and discuss.

PPS-- If you like the banner , feel free to say so Smile

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: First was written Frirst. :)
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

What an idea madam ji :-)

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks AS... (Normally I associate myself with AS) :D.

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I have read all the three parts.... They are just awesome....Actually I have met Mr. Tripathi a few months back...He is very down to earth and humble with a pleasing personality....as per the Read-Along...will try to join...but it would be more interesting if you chose something else that I haven't read yet....

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Well after this we will be doing it more often. You can suggest any book you would like to read.. we can do it next time. You or anyone else can also join. Well I have not read it, I have started a while ago but then it went back to the TBR pile and I wanted to read it desperately hence this motivation. PS- I have not read the spoilers yet. I never read it. so My mind is fresh for the read. :) 

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

To be honest, I read few pages of this first book and threw it away...I didn't like his English Frown

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

thats so cool

I am in

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yay Snuffles!!

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Btw anybody read Toke recently? :-)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I had read it but then, I realized that it wasn't a story meant for people like me! 

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

I tried twice but could never go beyond 20-30 pages :-(

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

It's on Hold for me too. Hopefully I'll read it soon.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Every page contains atleast 2-3 words which are to be replaced with stars - *

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Everything is bouncing out there, including my mind when I read it :-/

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

These days, you are using :-/ too frequently! Innocent

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

yes, only when typing from phone, coz my phone smilies appear as boxes, so can't use them too Frown

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Learn to identify the smilies behind those 16 boxes. Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

but how... there's no helpline Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Why do you need helpline? Innocent

Simply remember the order of those smileys so that you will be able to choose the correct smiley even if all of them are shown as  Innocent

If you feel that you will forget the order, note it down on a paper and refer to it whenevr you need to add a smiley.

In case you lose that paper, feel free to call me for help. Cool

LockSign in to reply to this thread