SEOHour.com welcomes Guest Bloggers...

Akash KB
Akash KB
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi dear bloggers,

SEOHour is a young yet promising blog in its niche. We invite quality articles about SEO, WordPress, Blogging, Social Media and Marketing.

Please go through the benefits and rules of 'Guest Blogging Guidelines' on SEOHour.com and submit your posts for instant publication.

Akash.

SEOHour.com

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Akash You have a great site and adsense too.  I din understand one thing Alexa rank of 24K and no PR how is tat possible?  BTW i can give you a writeup.  

Akash KB
Akash KB
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi Vijay,

3 months back, the PR of MoneyCtl.com was '2.' I have changed my domain name from MoneyCtl.com to SEOHour.com just 3 months back. That's why the present Page Rank is 0 (ZERO).

I hope I'll regain my Page Rank in the next PR update by Google. My blog is just 18 months old.

You are most welcome to publish your guest post on SEOHour.com (Just go through the "Guest Blogging Guidelines").

Thanks (Akash).

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

K

Tarun
Tarun
from Guntur
10 years ago

@ Akash KB I have gone through your seohour.com writing guidelines do you accept Guest post on Facebook Strategies to increase Likes/Shares on your blog? As you said atleast 2 hyperlinks to be pointed to most releavant articles in seohour.com will this work.I would be writing this under social media and marketing.

Akash KB
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi Tarun,

I'll be happy to publish your article on SEOHour. Just write your quality article (original article), without bothering about optimization (SEO). I'm interested about the topic you have mentioned - Facebook strategies to increase Likes / Share...

Thanks.

Tarun
Tarun
from Guntur
10 years ago

@Akash KB Thank you for reply i will be informing you once i finished drafting the article. The article may be more than 500 words.

Akash KB
Akash KB
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Dear Tarun - The article must be (not may be) 500 words and more to be considered for publication on SEOHour. We also check for other requirments like images (size), internal links, uniqueness and plagiarism before publishing.

Akash KB
Akash KB
from Mumbai
10 years ago

A reminder for Guest Blogging on SEOHourSmile

You get 2 do-follow backlinks and plety of traffic to make yourself famous and authoritative.

If interested - Drop a message here.

LockSign in to reply to this thread