Hello Friends, I want to guest post ? Anybody intrested.

harroop singh
harroop singh
from Amritsar
10 years ago

I am founder and owner of Leadtoworld.com. I want to guest post articles on technology releasted content. If anybody intrested just contact me.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Do u want to write guest posts for other blogs? Or do u want others to come and write guest posts for ur blog?
harroop singh
from Amritsar
10 years ago

Hello freind, I want to write guest post for other blogs.

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Ok..u can check my blogs, and check can u fit in or not...for guidelines see my thread in the 'Guest blogging' category
harroop singh
from Amritsar
10 years ago

ok friend done, i will do guest post on your blog. I have to talk with you about something related to your blog... contact me at harroop9@gmail.com

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Just send me an Indi mail...or contact me at arviwonders@gmail.com
harroop singh
harroop singh
from Amritsar
10 years ago

Hello friend, I reviewed your blog and I came to the decision that your blog is not related to technology .... so I can't guest post on your blog. Thank's to showing interest.

Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
10 years ago

You can write for me just shoot a indimail.Wink

harroop singh
harroop singh
from Amritsar
10 years ago

Sorry, friend I can't write about the topics on which your blog is based. If you really want me to write an article for you than please come back with blog related to Technology..

Thank's

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

check my blog ebuzznet

harroop singh
from Amritsar
10 years ago

Hello friend, I re-viewed your blog properly and its Really nice. Yes I will write an article based on Technology for your blog. Tell me If you are intrested or not and contact me at harroop9@gmail.com   for further discussions.

Thank's

Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
10 years ago

You can write on my blog it is a Tech Blog Wink

harroop singh
from Amritsar
10 years ago

Ok done contact me at harroop9@gmail.com for further talks.

LockSign in to reply to this thread