Posting same Blog on two different blog sites?

Jaideep Khanduja
Jaideep Khanduja
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi,

I saw few bloggers who are posting the same blog post on their two different blog sites registered here and submitting it successfully.

Is it right?

Seems there is no control for the same @Indiblogger.in? 

Or is it allowed from your end itself?

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: your not their
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Sometimes a blogger buys more than one domain extentions to target local and global web user for his/her main site..like www.abc.com, www.abc.in, www.abc.org...after that he/she just directs the posts after publishing it on the main site...bt to manually post every single blog posts on 2 completely different site is not a right thing to do..
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Is it right?

Seems there is no control for the same @Indiblogger.in? 

Not sure. It is their blog and they can do whatever they want with their blogs.

But posting every article on both the blogs and submitting the links to IndiVine is not correct ( according to me ) Report it here.

IB has too little time to keep a check on these things. Tongue out

Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Ranjith no need to report indiblogger police will take care of them.Why you want to mess with anyone and spoil their impression we all are not here for that we are here to help others so we should just do that.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

indiblogger police will take care of them

IndiTeam is different from IndiPolice. IndiPolice are mods of the forum. IndiTeam is concerned with all other things. They are the ones who have complete access to this site.

And, some things might miss the vigilant eyes of the IndiTeam. So, I feel that there is nothing wrong in reporting. Smile

Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ya it is good but I am just saying if we will report that person will know who has reported? If he will know then you should not report as you know he will do revenge and all that kind of stuff and if that person won't know who has reported that you can go ahead.Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

No, the other person will not know that you have reported. IndiBlogger will kept it as a top secret! Wink

Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Then you can if you want to but I won't do itTongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread