Need help for Adsense approval

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I have been writing my content since Dec 2012 but bought my domain in the end of April 2013. I currently have 2 active subdomains as well. My Alexa rank is good. The traffic is low and usually lies between 50 to 100 per day, less organic traffic Cry

I applied for adsense and got rejected. I received "Site does not comply with Google policies" message.

I understand that there will be other problems so I want to make it right and do it properly. Can someone help me?

Probably take a look at the website and tell me what's wrong? I want to know about the problems with my site other than it's new etc etc.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

make these changes ... 

Add more categories on menu bar..(make sure you have around 4-5 categories on menu bar and each with more than 6+ unique contents..)

remove blogroll or decrease number of URLs in it ( Google will think that You are selling backlinks to other blogger)  or add nofollow tag on all Url on blogroll if you want to keep them..

add alignment to all your post (  Just to make it look professional)

remove Url or word which says hack or hacker in it..  (since 1 stage adsense verification is done by Google Bots.. if they find insufficiant content or website related to hacking they will decline your application)

and make sure your sub domain products are not violating copyrights of products companies

Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thank you Vishal you made some really good points. I will make changes immediately. 

I am also working on changing the layout today. 

Regarding blogroll, it's a nofollow, no index page. I wil still remove it till I get the approval. 

I don't have a good Menu bar i guess; they are stand-alone pages. I will create a custom menu with my categories as menu headers.

Thanks again.

LockSign in to reply to this thread