Modern Healthcare contest query

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi friends, for the contest on Modern Healthcare, it was announced that all valid entries would receive a pen drive. Just wondering whether any of the participants got it?

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hey Vandana :) yes i did receive the pen drive but i did not receive my headphones :/

I too received the pendrive

Check indispatch on your dashboard

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks everyone who responded. I got mine 2 weeks ago, but forgot to mention it here. It was in an unusal rectangular plastic frame so could not figure out how to use it & had to take it to a local computer store to ask!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

They should provide a guide on how to use the pen drive. Wink And yes, it looked different and I felt as that it should be inserted somewhere other than the USB port. Innocent

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Ranjith: Why would anyone need a guide on how to use a pen drive?

Vandana
from Mumbai
10 years ago

The instructions (guide) would be helpful. This particular pen drive was embedded in a flat white plastic which was inside a transparent plastic box. Since there are no attachment links here, I cannot attach an image of it. I could see the shape of the pen drive in the plastic piece (it was a rectangular shaped one) but was afraid if I pressed on it somewhere would break it. I just could not figure out from which side/angle the pendrive should be removed. In fact, when I went to the retail shop even the staff could not figure it out! UndecidedIt was a customer who had a look at it and pressed down on one end ~ voila! there was the pen drive edge to insert in the USB.Surprised When you insert it, it hangs down since one part of it is attached to the plastic. All in all, it was a hilarious experience trying to figure out by all and sundry how to use it Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ TS I think Vandana answered your query. Also, the end of the pen drive which contains the memory chip or whatever you call looked different from the normal ones. It didn't have hollow space in between two layers of plastic / metal. It was solid and you will have to insert it one side of the USB slot. Now, I think you will need a guide to understand what I said. Innocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i nearly broke mine while trying to figure how it opened...LaughingTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Nandini The pen drive would have worked even if you had really broken it. Tongue out

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Got a 4GB pen drive that looks like a visiting card NICESmile

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago
Now you can write a blog post on "modern gadget experiance"
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith was right Wink We both look kind of sameYell Have to change the gravatar pronto

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Vijay Finally you agreed to what I said. Tongue out

I too received the pen-drive. :) Still waiting for the headphones...

LockSign in to reply to this thread