short story review?

Rads
Rads
from Virginia
14 years ago

Cesmots.com - a bunch of short stories. Anyone free please take a look?

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Ravi Lobo
Ravi Lobo
from Wisconsin
14 years ago

rads, do you want any one particular short story to be reviewed? Which one is your favorite?

Rads
from Virginia
14 years ago

Not really Anwin, as in I didn't have aything particular to be reviewed. If I had to choose, twud be "sprezzatura" , "tenacity" and maybe even "gift" - but yeah, choose the tag fable and pick whatever catches your eye? :-)

Rads
from Virginia
14 years ago

Oops, wrong name, meant Ravi of course.

AJCL
AJCL
from Singapore
14 years ago

it wont be an exaggeration to say that yours is one of the best blogs i have come across in blogsphere (im talking about both ur blogs).. have been following it for a while now and love the way you write..

Rads
Rads
from Virginia
14 years ago

Aparna, That's very nice of you to say, but I really just write whatever comes to mind. Thank you for reading me :)

AJCL
AJCL
from Singapore
14 years ago

absolutely that is whats so beautiful about ur blog.. plus you have a way with words that is so unique.. keep writing Rads.. and its a pleasure reading ur posts..

Aravindh C.
Aravindh C.
from Trichy
14 years ago

Wow, I so so loved your stories rads. I am frankly surprised that you are asking for feedback for works that are obviously so good and well-written. Jus keep writing, ok?

I was writing a (sci-fi) short story series...but stopped for want of inspiration. Guess you quite cured my writer's block... :D

http://graffitimyhrt.wordpress.com/

Rads
from Virginia
14 years ago

Graffiti, I was looking for fresh feedback. Thanks and you are welcome :-)

LockSign in to reply to this thread