If you can’t make $100 a month from Adsense, It’s time for changes

Weblogian
Weblogian
from Nagaland
14 years ago

As seen from and known from many forum threads, most bloggers are not really making good money from adsense and others ads. If we have been blogging for more than six months and does not make money up to what we expect. Than I think we need to change our course and strategy. what steps you and I can take up? Please share.   Here's a cool suggestion.

http://www.blogcastor.com/if-you-cant-make-100-a-month-from-adsense-its-time-for-changes/

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Remove link
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Sheba
Sheba
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I have been blogging for a year and earned just 2$ throught adsense :-0. But then mine is a personal blog and I already have too much stuff on the template. And I don't wanna bombard my readers with ads.

leon
leon
from kolkata
14 years ago

sometimes money is not the main thing for blogging ...

thats what i find in indibloggers..

Weblogian
from Nagaland
14 years ago

Great!

Bishwajeet Mahato
from Jamshedpur
14 years ago

Here lot of guys are personal bloggers so people don't care. But I care :) coz who wont love xtra money

indianraga
indianraga
from Bangalore
14 years ago

About 300 unique visitors in each of my 2 blogs (same content) gives me about $15 per month. Any ideas of improving on this? I write on classical music, so I can't write more than a few posts (about 4-5) every month. Hindustani Classical music is not the fanciest thing in the world for visitors to come flocking in. But I try to be neat on my blogs.

Weblogian
Weblogian
from Nagaland
14 years ago

@indianraga

YOu should not have blogs of the the same content, Hope you will not like getting banned

Himanshu
Himanshu
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hey...

I generally cover politics and history via my blog...i.e I basically write about INDIA. I love the template i write upon. I fear if i shift to WP, iw ud lose all of my few followers and the template too...

Over all, google has denied my adsense request twice! How should i monetize my blog?

Weblogian
from Nagaland
14 years ago

There are many other program like adbrite chitika etc

Lakshmi Rajan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

First you should know why you want to shift to WP, If you still want to migrate you can redirect your current blog links to WP blog. So you will retain your followers ...

P.S WP does not support monetization , unless you decide to migrate to self hosted website based on WP platform...

Himanshu
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks weblogian. I will try these out...!

@ Mr. R- I dont wish to leave blogger. Serves my purpose for the time being..! Laughing But thanks for the info., didnt knew it!

Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

i had applied for adsense but for some weird reason i cant log into adsense using my google account. I dont want to go to any other monetisation service as they will all pay only via paypal and adsense directly sends you a cheque.

Can you tell me about some service which dosent require paypal and will offer me good monetisation?

Weblogian
Weblogian
from Nagaland
14 years ago

You can try ADbrite Bidvertiser, Chitika

Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

any idea why i cant log into adsense?

DaisyBlue
DaisyBlue
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that my blog got approved even though I dont have a domain. I'm not sure how it works!

LockSign in to reply to this thread