Your own meet

Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
10 years ago
Okay guys I have attended 2 meets but in delhi only.. I want that the meet should be in my city Meerut.. So I want to know how's that possible? Means do I have to pay or have to search sponsors or what? @Renie please do let me know :)
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Meerut has only 55 bloggers on IB. So, it is highly unlikely that a sponsored meet will happen in Meerut. See in the Meets page > Past Meets. You will find some non sponsored meets like this one. If you have atleast a few people from Meerut who want to come to the meet and have some discussion / time pass, you can contact Renie. He will create a page like the above Chandigarh Meet and probably send a mail to all Meerut bloggers asking if they would be interested in attending the meet. About the money required for the venue [ and a basic meal ], I don't have much idea. Ask Renie if he can arrange it. If not, the attendees can contribute. It will not be a huge amount.  You can also have a meet even without the meet page. I remember reading about a meet in Suresh's home where they had some discussion and ate something prepared by Suresh. Laughing

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Yeah - There is a meet at Suresh's home this Saturday as well. We don't need the Indiblogger infra for this. We organize it on Facebook bloggers community. Renie won't pay for your meet - you all have to pay for yourseleves - thats how Animesh did when they organized a meet in Pune. 

Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
10 years ago
Thanks guys I just wanted to know this only
Khushrav W
Khushrav W
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Wait, There's a Facebook Bloggers' Community!? o.O 

LockSign in to reply to this thread