Friends, have you got your travel story? Then share it in iMakeMyTrip!

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Hello friends,

Now I've opened the guest blogging opportunity in my travel blog- iMakeMyTrip and I welcome you with your travel stories, photographs or any travel related articles.

Only criteria is Originality of your article/photographs. If you have already published them before anywhere then you can rewrite your article in different words/style and then submit it. I'm not even asking for exclusivity.

It'll benefit you by giving you a 'do follow' link to your blog and another to your FB-profile from a PR-3 blog!

My travel blog link:- http://imakemytrip.blogspot.in

Please express your interest by commenting below or send me mail directly at anunoysamanta2009(at)gmail(dot)com

Cheers!!!

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
I am in, and though not a great clicker as you, i will try my level best to put up presentable clicks.
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Sharing memories of your trip is more important broda... and I'm sure you're a submarine full of travel experiences to beautiful places... please do share them with iMakeMyTrip [welcome smile]

Sure bro. Sure. Soon you will get posts.
So many posts you will get, that you will say"oodi baba, this one i post today, this one two days later, and this one i keep reserve, if someone is returning, without reading anything, i will put this one for him.
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

heheee already got a guest post and started with it... already I'm stuffed with a week's quota for my travel blog... yeppy [wink]

See, my wish come true. 

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

yes quite powerful i must admit! now I've the 2nd guest author too [excited smile]

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
10 years ago

Well looks like an interesting idea.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

most welcome Prasad..........

LockSign in to reply to this thread