Updating Feedburner Feed

Fayaz Pasha
Fayaz Pasha
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hi 

Would somone tell me how do I update my feed on Indistats?

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Fayaz, there could be some problem with feedburner feeds. some times, it could be due to incorrect feed url.. you can search the forum for feed related problems via forum search, there are some troubleshooting steps already listed there

Fayaz Pasha
Fayaz Pasha
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Many thanks Hemal.  I did have the problem with the feed and got it corrected.  I have to post correct feed on Indiblogger and just wondering how.  

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Fayaz it seems your comment feeds are read by the indiblogger instead of posts feed.  Check out whether there is any problem on your side and then raise a ticket Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Fayaz Remove the following line from youre template ( line 27 )

<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="Muslim Wedding Flight &raquo; Comments Feed" href="http://muslimweddingflight.com/?feed=comments-rss2" />
Fayaz Pasha
Fayaz Pasha
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hi Ranjith, Thanks for the guidance. However, I have a premium theme and cannot make any changes. I checked the Feedburner account and its perfect.  I only need to change the feed address on Indiblogger.  How do I do that?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Why is not possible to change the code in a premium template? Innocent

IndiBlogger does not support manually changing the feed address. It is autodetected. 

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

True that @RAnjith

@Fayaz - you should be able to change the theme no problems. You can go to Theme > Editor and select Header.php

Unless the theme agreement says so, you should be able to do that. OR since yours is a premium theme, you can go back to the creators and ask them to change it for you!

Fayaz Pasha
Fayaz Pasha
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thank you Ranjith and Hemal for your kind feedback.  I will make an attempt to make the change and hope it goes well.

LockSign in to reply to this thread