post creation from answers.

I wish to create a post with support of you all, friends on marriagebook. Write below what quality you look for in your husbad/wife. Bachelor's too can participate with their views on future arena.

All answers will take form of a blogpost,  with links to their blogs at my google pr.2 blog, marriage book.

1-20
21-31
Replies 1 to 20 of 31 Descending

Here we go, start pouring in the ideas. Humanity needs it.

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Rio, he should be tall, fair, good-looking, filthy rich and manageable Tongue outTongue outTongue outTongue outTongue out

Thanks Pankti, That was to the point and well calculated ones.Smile

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Sealed

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I thought you would say that 'He should be IronMan'. Innocent

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Yes, that too. It would be like icing on the cake Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

SurprisedTongue out.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith Pankti wants Iron Man and Carlos Slim rolled into one

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

VP, I wouldn't mind that combo Tongue outCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Let's start the work of mixing  Iron Man and Carlos Slim in a grinder. :P

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Rio............. I was wondering whether high school boys are welcome to pour their fantasies or not??? [restless smile]

Was waiting restlesslly for your viewpoint Anunoy.

Though I don't see much choice for boys in the years to come with increasing gap in gender census of male and female. One has to be happy with what he gets. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Rio welcomes high school boys also with an open heart but they must take permission from their wives first. Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

they'll sing and GO BRAZIL

Ranjith,  "wives" one having many or respective wives individually. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

respective wives. Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

none seemed interested with vengaboys [alas!]

Reminded me of true incidence of a German who had joined Iskcon society,  and very much impressed by the hindu system of wife thinking of husband to be God and touching the feet of husband. He went back to Germany and asked his wife to touch his feet so he would bless her the heavens, he got divorced that day itself.

So do you still wanna go Brazil Anunoy. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

So sad.... Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

who wants his feet to be touched??? [sarcastic and mixed smile]

So you mean business bro., that is, full toos ready to accept the challenge to get married. 

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

[frustrated smile].... nahhh... you're in another pole broda... better we'll talk it over some lemon juice when I return... 

Got the point,  dada; 

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

['yesss' now i frustrated you!!! wala achiever's smile]

I am frust proof now, Anunoy, you know why,  [ sheepish wala grin ]

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

['ohhh how could i miss that' wala loser's defensive smile]

To gain something you have to loose something.  Ye philosophy bahut kam log jaante hain dada.

The more you loose, the more you gain.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Rio I would like a wife who looks and earns like Marrisa Mayer, has a figure like Pam Anderson thinks like Mother TeresaSmile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

hahaLaughing

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

VP if she will think like Mother Teresa what is the point of Marrisa's looks and Pamela's figure? Innocent

Bro, even God is wondering, how to put all these things in one. But still, i hope you find one soon with all the qualities.
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Let her think like MT I will enjoy the other two Wink

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

btw pamela had two figures, one before surgery and one after Wink

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks Rio maybe lord will listen to your wishes and grant me a boon

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

ND I liked the before one better Sealed

Sure,sure, vijay, god has a long list of mine from before, he will surely do something after he is able to clear mine. No worries.
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Aww you are being selfish you already have what you want now let us get our wishesWink

Vijay, just God was telling I had thought of some padukone, name starting with D, but alas
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

OHH sorry you can have all the dippy you want bro but I want this supe combo for meSmile

It would take 30years to instil the quality of MT
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Can wait for 60 years if you guarantee me the aboveCool

Aah, bro, [helpless wala grin,] but sound advice that I got while i was travelling in a crowded bus. It was a long journey of 6 hours by bus, two people came and stood on my side to travel all the 6 hours journey standing. One says to other, you know why I boarded this bus when we could go in the next bus sitting, 10 minutes later. He says "why" first one says, " never leave first marriage proposal and first bus, " I hope you are getting what I mean.
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

pam will grow old by then and have wrinklesTongue out

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

ND Rio will ask God for the trio to remain the same for me for 60 yearsCool

And Rio got your point but I have heard a antithesis of the above.  They say the second heart attack is better then the first one because you know what your heart needsWink

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

VP: You want Marrissa Mayer, Pamela Anderson and Mother Teressa combo? =))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))

Vijay, god knows dude,
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yes PM I am a very principled man so I follow what my website is named afterTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Vijay Don't you want masala dosa combo ? ( masala dosa + 1 idli + 1 vada ) Tongue out

P.S. I know I'm talking t oo much about food these days. Undecided

k2
k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

should be taller than me, should have good sense of humour and i have a big list......... can't write it allCool

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

You want a modern day Goliath and Charlie Chaplin (two in one) Wink

No problem K2, this would do, and you can just write etc. etc, and everything will get covered in that.
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Who it he Tongue out

k2
k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Tongue out @Vijay nope i would prefer Aditya Roy kapoor instead Cool

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Aditya Roy Kapoor....not bad k2 Tongue out

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Tongue out Cool

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

And who the heck is heSealed

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Vijay ......... I think u havn't seen "Ashiqui 2"

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

k2, BTW, I love his physique WinkTongue outCool

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

No but heard he is a sharabi.  You want a Alcoholic Cry

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

@Vijay Nahhh.........he's not dat much alcoholic and moreovr i totally agree with you Pankti.........he's owsm in looks

Madhu Bhardwaj
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

Better to marry someone who loves you rather than one who you love. (I know I know but this is true).

Good looks are the most hyped quality in a life partner and they mean just nothing. 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

correct 1000% 

But I know a girl who rejected a highly qualified mba filthy rich propsal, just because his hair was receding and a little baldiness look was on him.
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Rio, please introduce me to him Tongue out

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Pankti ...........are you in hurry...........to marry?? Tongue out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

k2, nah...but I would like to meet this God's gift to woman Tongue outCoolMoney mouth

That guy is dying to marry that girl Pankti, [again helpless wala grin] but that girl is totally against it. Even I couldn't pursuade her, being a wellwisher.
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Rio, how can you die to marry someone? If you are going to die anyway, then why marry? InnocentTongue out

Die here is a relative term, like cannot live without her wala term.
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Rio, I never understood this term Innocent

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

"pyar to andha hota h"

@Rio bt i think girls  don't usually follow it

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Cool

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Sealed 

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

k2, you are right. At least I don't think I will be ready to die for anyone....alas, what is more important than my well-being? And if I ever behave like that, I think my true friends will indeed take me to a psychiatrist. Cool

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

because we all live in real world where money mattrs...................... than comes love

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Yes k2. Unfortunately, money is mostly at the root cause for marital discord.....Undecided

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

He should be a man not a boy, man of his words, man enough to care and take a stand. And intelligent with good sense of humor. The one who truly lives his life SmileSmile 

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Ankita, then you will surely remain single if you are looking for this kind of man Yell

Ankita, nice traits thought of. An irony is that such types usually never marry, to live life like a man. I hope C. Suresh will not mind if I put up his example here.
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

rio  :DLaughingLaughing:D at ur last sentence

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Then.. I shall remain single... SmileSmile

Well, you will surely find one. 

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

@Ankita most men are boys and stay so their entire lives. (ducking to dodge brickbats from the men/boys in the forum)

I am not in any position to comment on this statement Madhu.
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

@Rio is that because you are the initiator of this thread and hence feel a sense of responsibilty and courtesy toward the contributors or because what I said about men/boys is true? :) sach sach bata do please.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Indirectly everybody likes a combo which God never makes I guess.  If you see the replies everybody wants a all in one piece except for Madhu who spoke with certain realism.  (but I doubt God manufactures love anymore)

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i only want KOI combos YellCryCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Nandini I was waiting for you to tell this. Tongue out

Ranjith, are you trying to instil in yourself koi combos
Shrikant
Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Not too many expectations. Just someone who understands me and can put up with my quirks. And a couple of lines for that lady

You can dance.. every dance with the guy.. who gives you the eye.. let him hold you tight..

You can smile.. every smile for the man.. who holds your hand.. beneath the pale moon light..

But dont forget who's taking you home.. and in who's arms you gonna be...

So darling.. save the last dance for me 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Beautiful Shri.  Poetic justice is what you seek and thou shall get it

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

woooooOoooooo.............. owsm Shri 

complt justic to ur future wife

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Shri.......awwwwwwwwwww...............so sweeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt........................still, what is your bank balance? Money mouthWinkCool

Very aptly penned dude, and your's one is nigh, within the arms reach, then why, why the deny.
Shrikant
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks VP. Thanks K2. No deny Rio. But this fog of time dont show me what is nigh. So shall wait and watch.

@Pankti.. shoo.. Sab maya hai.. Bank balance se zyaada dil bada hona chahiye.. btw

there are 6 zeros either in front of or behind the lone non zero digit.. with or without the decimal point.. 

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Shri....lolCool

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Beautiful lines Smile

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

Hmmm romantic @Shrikant. i hope the lady appreciates your patience.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I'll think about this question in my sleep today and come up with an answer tomorrow. :P:P:P

Will be waiting, bro.
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Interesting to see what a IITian want for a future spouse.  Will keep my eyes peeled cause I may have something to post. Tech + Marriage looks good :P

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Or maybe I will make a guest post on MB if Sir Rio allows meInnocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

today is the tomorrow you talked about yesterday, now give all ur answerTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Nadini You should be patient. :P Do you think that I will be missing my classes to give an answer. :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Vijay I am not a big fan of tech. Undecided And IITians are just like anyone else. If I write a post about IITians, half of the post will talk bad things about them. :P

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I think you already have my views in that post "How I stayed a bachelor" in marriagebook Rio :)

Sure bro. That post attracted highst number of visitors and comments. 

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Shows the number of people who want to remain single I suppose :)

Yo Dude.
Prasanna Seshadri
Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Someone who agrees to get married outside when its raining. Laughing Also, breakfast with this person needs to be enjoyable. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Another fan of Rain! Laughing

But the holy pyre may get extinguished in rain. Nice thoughts though.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

May be it is rain-proof fire. Innocent

Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Its holy, doesn't that mean rain-proof and everything-proof? Surprised

My husband should be a huMAN rather than just a MAN!

Thanks for penning your views here, Sayantini, nice thoughts.
Madhu Bhardwaj
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

Marriage is the proverbial 'ladoo' that everyone wants to eat.Those who eat it repent and those who don't hanker for it.

Still walk into it with your eyes open knowing that you are relinquishing control over your life. (Debatable point with pros and cons, I am aware.)

Try to stay away from people who display their money and are rude to people who cannot answer back due to whatever reason.

Or it can be said thus : "those inside the cage yearning to get out, and those outside scrambling to get in the cage."
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Madhu, what if you aren't sure if you want to eat it? Innocent It's like sometimes you hanker for it and many times you run from it. Cool

Pankti, I remember once a close relative boy, asked me of my views on remaining single, some years ago. I told him,"if you have the will power to remain single for life, go ahead, but if you think you may falter with pressure later on, by the age of 40, then you should marry by the age of 25 latest. So that you are bursting with energy to carryon the married life with justification.
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Hmmm...so in short, you don't become "Dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka." Wise suggestion.

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

@Pankti, i suppose you could get engaged to someone and delay the wedding ad infinitum. Then you will have the laddoo in sight but no compulsion to eat it. ;-) What say?

@Rio, cent percent correct. Par in singletons ko kaise samjhayen?

Madhu, they have to be grabbed by the neck, and tied to the knot. Before it's too late. I have seen many well wishers, cursing higher studies of their ward.
Though I may look like a villain here right now, but facts will be facts.
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Lol Madhu....fabulous ideaWinkTongue outSmile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I want a ladoo. :(( [ kane wala ladoo Wink ]

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
10 years ago

@Madhu: Abh kabhi kabhi yeh singletons' will power can last long - I am 50 and still not hankering for the ladoo :)

Suresh, I know a friend of mine, who thought he was bewitched by some angel strongly, didnot marry, now he is hankering for some Urvashi type madameoiselle, but in vain.
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Let that day come for me Rio then we will talk :) Abh kitne shaadi shudhdha hain jinhone samjha ki apni dream spouse mil gaya aur tha zindagi rote rehte hain jinka main ziqr nahin kar raha hoon aur aap ek iklota dost ka namoona pesh kar rahe ho :)

Suresh, I am not able to convince you, but it is like, whatever one feels fit. To gain something one has to loose something and it's a matter of perceptions. You missed the scoldings of your loved one, on doing something wrong. The beauty of asking forgiveness even when you were right on principle. The charm of one smile after her wishes you fulfil. The sweet fights and then reconciliation. Bro. You led an easy set life. It's still time, jump into the cage. Motichoor ka Laddoo especially made for you awaits. Enter the ground and play the game. How long will you be just spectator bro.
I had read somewhere lately, teens nowadays are opting higher masters degrees, etc., to save themselves from early marriage.
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

It is indeed true Rio who one wants the shackles of early marriage now a days 

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

I think a lot of it is community specific. Traditionally marwaris try and get their wards married as quickly as possible. (talking through my hat. Anything to not do any real work.)

Marwari's traditionally have this trait, no escaping it. But now alot is changing.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Rio That's a good way to escape. Tongue out But it feels equally good to get married and have a loving wife at a young age. Smile

Note : Young doesn't mean Annunoy's age. Wink

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

or Ranjith's age.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Madhu AS is younger than me. He is just 15. Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

I knew beforehand the actual purpose of this thread [I know it all wala wicked smile]

Anunoy, Today you will see the post up at marriagebook bro. [ my intentions are clean] with each one linked to their blog, with a surprize of getting the post published.[ I only hope I get a publisher ]
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

[i wish i told something...!]

Why wish, just look up inside your heart and find some quality you yearn. That's all.
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

......and what is that @Anunoy? Hamen bhi toh pata chale kya ulterior motive hai. Don't hesitate, tell us. Rio will not mind. 

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

wo Angelina jaisi ho... buss itni si khwaish hai [at the height of impulse]....

Ssshhhh promise me it'll be a secret... mohollewalon ko pata na chale [wicked smile wetting the corner of lips]

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

@Anunoy, You mean she should take you away in her self piloted jet and introduce you to her six children? Nice, very nice. Laughing

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

oh I missesd... Brooke Shields would also do.... [blushing]

Pad suno bhailog ye baat indiforum k bahar nahi jana chahiye [caution]

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Madhu why i felt you pulled my legs [confused]?

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

Aap sahi samajhe Doc. Could not resist.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

don't do these kind of things Prof... don't you know young bones tend to fracture easily [apprehensive]

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

don't do these kind of things Prof... don't you know young bones tend to fracture easily [apprehensive]

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

rio dont forget to publish my smiley on ur blogTongue out and give a back link to my blogLaughing

Sure Nandini, sure.
Nice qualities thought of anunoy. [ kudos wala grin]
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Rio Insert three smileys and backlinks for me. Cool

Sure Ranjith , sure
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Cool.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

ranjith is copying my idea, so my smiley n backlinks should be above his smileyYellTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Don't worry Nandini. Rio will insert 100 smileys and backlinks for each of us. Tongue out

Madhu Bhardwaj
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

With osteoporosis (wrong spelling may be)?

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

noooooooooo.... that is reserved for retro guys... [grrrrr...]

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

ROFL

Now, I wish i had paid attention to @Avadhoot's tutorial on smileys and knew the one where one rolls on the ground laughing. I would have totally used it here and saved all these words.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

ROFL is this one =)) =))

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

Trying just now. =))

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

madhu why don't you try to give words to your expression and put them in a bracket... it's quite satisfying... really! [I'm the guarantee wala smile]

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

@Ranjith, doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

@Anunoy, yes. I prefer words. (Majboori ka naam Mahatma Gandhi)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Madhu =)) will not automatically convert to =)) on teh forum. It happens only on IndiTalk. You will have to copy paste the image to use it in the forum. Undecided

@ AS After a few days, you will write the response using brackets like :

[ madhu why don't you try to give words to your expression and put them in a bracket wala question mark smiley ] [ it's quite satisfying wala smiley ] [I'm the guarantee wala smile]

=))

Madhu, copy paste the smiley pic and post it.
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

=))

Yay! ho gaya. @Ranjith,@Rio thanks. 

@Anunoy, I like to learn new things too. so for now this one is ok.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You successfuly completed the Smiley Pasting course, Madhu =))

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Ranjith: =))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

How many smileys do you need to clean the floor? =))

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I thought that I'll have to stay awake the whole night to come up with an answer. But then, I remembered a scene from a Telugu movie. The heroine ( already married to some other person ) asks the hero about his plans for marriage. He replies saying that it should happen all by itself. You can't marry a girl just because the stars have matched or that you are being given a handsome dowry. The same thing for me. It should happen. What I think is the perfect quality today may not be so tomorrow. When you find yourself in unconditional love with a person, then you already have a good match. Anything may happen in the future and your preferences may change. But the marriage remains successful.

P.S. Part of the second half of the above paragraph is from another Telugu movie. But I too have the same opinion. 

Smile

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

what a deep philosophy in such a tender age [salute you rajni anna]

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

philosophy inspired from telugu movie....masala dosa to that Laughing

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago