Inviting guest bloggers

Half Baked Beans
Half Baked Beans
from New Delhi
10 years ago

We are a newly formed publishing firm and our motto, " Bake Them Up" is to provide new upcoming writers a similar platform as that of established writers and give the readers with good books and whole satisfaction at affordable prices. 

On our blog we encourage budding writers to write and voice out their opinions on various things. In a short span we have managed to have 10k hits on our blog. We are inviting guest bloggers on our blog to write for us.

If interested, do feel free to drop in a mail to publish.halfbakedbeans@gmail.com

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

What kind of guest posts you are looking for?

Half Baked Beans
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Pankti, this being a publishing house's blog we are looking at more opinionatedness in the posts rather than randomness. Would request if you could please do through our blog and see the topics that have been written by some of our guest bloggers there. These might give you an idea about what kind of guest posts we are looking for.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any more clarification.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

On your blog, there are basically 2 categories: opinions and short stories. So does this mean, a post on any of this topic will work?

Half Baked Beans
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Yes..it would..however we would like opnions more as they show a point of view..

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I would like to offer one but after a month or so. Unfortunately, my platter is too full right now. Frown Let me know if you are still interested after a month. Smile

Half Baked Beans
from New Delhi
10 years ago

We shall be waiting ....

Farah
Farah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

interesting idea Cool

Half Baked Beans
from New Delhi
10 years ago