Gaming Blogs - A niche to try

Wow... Seriously we need more Gaming Blogs from India... I checked out the 13 (only) nominations for Gaming in the IBA, and found that except a couple or maybe 3 (including mine), you could hardly call any others as gaming blogs... And I thought we Indian's played a lot of games (obviously we do)... Come on guys, we need to start proper gaming dedicated blogs too... There is huge potential too, and lots to write about if you can just be a little dedicated... Especially Social gaming on sites like FB, G+, etc... The games similar to Farmville, which have a huge user base, and are usually updating frequently with new features, make a huge lot of people to search for helpful tips to make things simple for them in the game, and that is one category or niche that you can try to enter... Just a little good effort and showcasing of your social interaction skills can go a huge way into attracting traffic to your site in hundreds and thousands per day... 

Well, all I am saying is that there is a huge potential out there in these lesser explored categories, and I am only saying it as I have experienced it myself... I do it for fun though but there is an opportunity for people to make good money in such categories too... Just a thought, as I know that we Indian's can do lot better sites with good info, and manage them pretty well than most of the existing ones... We just need to put an effort and have a little patience... Thanks for reading all this though :)

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Updated the title to better suit the topic
Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Very relevant video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odBDAcOEKuI

LockSign in to reply to this thread