How to make autoblog in blogger free

nikhil
nikhil
from gurgaon
10 years ago

Hey guys ! I want to make Autoblog in blogger with google news . But i dont know how to do it . Can anybody help me?

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I think you may have to better clarify your question. 

You want to create a blog on Automotive (cars & bikes) on Blogger - this is what I assume. But with Google News beats me?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You mean auto blog = blog which automatically takes content from google news and posts it on your blog? If yes, why do you want to do it?

In case you want to anyway do it, then let me tell you that it's not as easy as adding a block of code to your template. 

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hannnnnnhhh! I did not even think about that! :) 

Nikhil - that is evil! Innocent

Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

There is a plugin which comments on your blog.... 

xCommenter Wordpress Auto Comment SEO Plugin
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I wish that those comment plugins had some brain. Undecided ( I never used them )

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

If you want in WordPress I can help with that... Blogger does not allow many customization......  

nikhil
nikhil
from gurgaon
10 years ago

Thanks guys ! For letting me know all this .  But i read at some  articles over the web , that by them we can make good amount of money . thats why i asked

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

May be a very few of them make money ( ? ) or may be they just say that they make money in order to trick you into buying their software. But still, it's not a good thing.

You are saying that you want to copy contents from Google News. And when Google crawls your page, it will know for sure that they have been copied, so why will it show your blog in search results. Without search traffic, from where will you get money?

nikhil
nikhil
from gurgaon
10 years ago

Hmm , thanks guys ! U all really opened my eyes . Thanks u so much

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Laughing

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
LMAO :-P :-P Auto Blog...now blogging too can be done in Auto Pilot mode!!

Auto blogs as the TS mentioned just show blog posts or news feeds from other blogs and websites. Now with Panda update, it can no longer make any money  Cry

Keyur Koradiya
Keyur Koradiya
from Ahmedabad
9 years ago

It can be acheive through wordpress very easily. Need more help feel free to share your question or view

LockSign in to reply to this thread