How to add ads below Post title?

tinku shaji
tinku shaji
from Coimbatore
10 years ago

Tried some methods available on net but not working. 

Suggesions please!!!

Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
tinku shaji
tinku shaji
from Coimbatore
10 years ago

Thanks for your reply Avadhoot. Ok so you would suggest not to add below blog post title?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ tinku Do you want to show those ads only on the item pages ( the pages where the full posts are displayed ) or items pages + archive pages ( the home page and the remaining pages where only posts snippets are displayed with a read more link ). If it is the first, as Aditya said, you can use blogger conditional tags. I can help you with the code. If it is the second, I'm not sure if it can be without using JavaScript. If you reduce the number of posts to three per page, no JS is required and I can help you with that code also. ( But not that JS thing Undecided )

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

R: reducing the number of posts to 3 is not a solution when a viewer clicks a label where more than 3 posts are there.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Tinku jee visit this page and parse the adcode to xml and put it in the template :D

http://www.bloggertipstricks.com/2013/04/adsense-below-post-title.html

tinku shaji
tinku shaji
from Coimbatore
10 years ago

Thanks all for your Reply. I need ads to be shown in all my post under the post title. I have seen blogs having 3 ads in their haeder, side bar and then having 1 or 2 ads inside the post. I tried parsing the code and have added to my template. But still not working.

Even the blank space in not shown. 

Please correct me if I am wrong....

Can I add the ad code in blog post in HTML format.. Each time I will have to manually attach but if it is not against adsense policies I shall do that.. But can I do that??? Pl advice...

@Avadhoot- I want ads in home page and inside posts. Thanks

@Aditya- I want them in all my posts

@Vijay: I followed those steps that the link says but its not working

tinku shaji
tinku shaji
from Coimbatore
10 years ago

@ranjith can u pl help me with the code

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I don't know much of JS. So, here is a solution which doesn't use JS and works by modifying the template.

If you follow this method : 

On item pages ( pages which contain a single complete blog post ), the adsense box will be displayed below the title and for home page, archive pages and label pages which contain snippets of many blog posts, the adsense will be displayed below the first post only. SInce three units are allowed per page, you can add the remaining two in your sidebar.

Search for the following . You will find it at two places - one of them ( the first one )  is for mobile blog template, the other one ( second one )  is for normal desktop template. Make changes at both places.

<div class='post-header'>
<div class='post-header-line-1'/>
</div>

Modify it to :

<div class='post-header'>
<b:if cond='data:post.isFirstPost'>
----------- ADSENSE CODE HERE ---------------
</b:if>
<div class='post-header-line-1'/>
</div>

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Download a backup of your template before making changes. 

tinku shaji
tinku shaji
from Coimbatore
10 years ago

Hey I have did as per your instruction. I am not able to see ads again. How long will it take for the ad to get displayed?

And yes I have taken a backup. Thanks 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

The ads should get displayed immediately after changing your template. You might have done something wrong. And it is difficult to say what went wrong without looking at your template. Revert back to your backup template. Upload the template somewhere and send me the link. I will see what went wrong...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I have tested that code on a test blog. And it was working. The problem might be some code changes which you have done in the past. 

tinku shaji
tinku shaji
from Coimbatore
10 years ago

Ok please wait.. Let me do it.

tinku shaji
tinku shaji
from Coimbatore
10 years ago

How shall I send the Link??? Can I PM you?? Or how can I share it.. Sorry pl advice

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I've added you to my network. IndiMail me.

tinku shaji
tinku shaji
from Coimbatore
10 years ago

Mailed

Number-Four
Number-Four
from Rajkot
10 years ago

Every blogger tamplate have different type of body tag,so it's depend on body tag. <data:post.body/>Find this query in your blog and convert your javascript code in readable from here  . then paste this code in every <data:post.body/><b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;item&quot;'>     <div align='right'>Code here</div>     </b:if> Then save it,so you will see ur ads above post and below,so remove other code . (For pasting more than time this code is just for finding correct body tag,when u find correct then remove other code)

LockSign in to reply to this thread